**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

traded my extra blacks for the olives.  
(I have 6 pairs of tf pants now...all diff colors, might been going OD on these haha)

View media item 1703170
stopped by marshalls and saw n98 jacket for 39.99.  I passed, but maybe ill consider going back another day.  is that a steal price or are they normally around that price for discount?
View media item 1703171

View media item 1703173

There are some good people in this world!!!!
Shoutout to @laker29 for picking me up the red Nike jacket and shipping it to me!! Let me know if I can oop you with something!!

Went to both of my local marshals and there was only 1 tech fleece wind runner between the both of them and it was a size medium. Way too small for me

Medium is my size too 
mean.gif
 I went to 3 different Marshalls so far and came up empty handed.

my NT AW77 hoodie came in and someone mentioned it was gonna be a bit big, it ended up being fitted however i feel like i should've gone up a size, will post pics soon

if you happen to be in there then I'd appreciate it... I'm gonna hit 2 more tomorrow. I just wanna see them in a Marshalls for myself, even if I don't see my size.

hitting marshalls tomorrow... theres a grip near me.. and one i think is a flagship (if thats even real) store 

On another note, I've been really getting some use out of the TF crew neck. Again I wish it was a little more fitted but I don't really mind it on a crew neck. Not one to be concerned with being overly matching but I couldn't help it with these lol

Sorry for the crappy lighting/mirror pic.
View media item 1713526

Anyone notice the different draw strings on the grey tech fleece wind runner hoodie? There is solid black, and black with white specks which look real nice. Anyway if I got tht draw string to swap it out? I am trying to pull the draw string out and it seems stitched in. Thoughts?

Does Adidas have something to combat the Nike TF pants?

I'm one of those that can't wear Adidas shoes with Nike pants (shoot me).

Not into the track pants Adidas is known for.

Back
Top Bottom