**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Of course no Mediums in the Birch....been looking for steal pricing like this too
mean.gif

camo tech fleece pants in sequoia popped up for a bit in xs (managed to grab a pair!) before they sold out

the blue ones are still available, and while i never saw them, i'm assuming that the black ones were up for a bit too

struggle is so real for us skinny dudes...

Last edited:
camo tech fleece pants in sequoia popped up for a bit in xs (managed to grab a pair!) before they sold out

the blue ones are still available, and while i never saw them, i'm assuming that the black ones were up for a bit too

Not even man, Tech fleece and joggers as a whole exist mainly FOR skinny dudes

Not even man, Tech fleece and joggers as a whole exist mainly FOR skinny dudes

Chill b anyone can finesse the TF or joggers

young-chop-wearing-air-jordan-13-grey-toe.jpg

I also have to buy xs for tech fleece i got an s in pants and they look a bit baggy.  Whats your height and weight? I'm 5'4" 112lb.

Back
Top Bottom