**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

do all the new hoodies have that elastic bottom? i personally prefer the regular ribbed cuffs and not to have a tail for my hoodies.

do all the new hoodies have that elastic bottom? i personally prefer the regular ribbed cuffs and not to have a tail for my hoodies.

Yep, the new Tech Camo FZ, Windrunner, and the Tech Fleece Hero all have the Windrunner tail and black elastic bottom. It's interesting, because if you look at the Men's Tech Camo FZ or Tech Fleece Hero hoodie, it's very reminiscent of the Women's Tech Fleece Moto Cape. If they just turned the black elastic bottom into a regular loose cuff like the Bonded Windrunner, then it'd be the Men's Tech Moto Cape w/ a different name, hah

Yep, the new Tech Camo FZ, Windrunner, and the Tech Fleece Hero all have the Windrunner tail and black elastic bottom. It's interesting, because if you look at the Men's Tech Camo FZ or Tech Fleece Hero hoodie, it's very reminiscent of the Women's Tech Fleece Moto Cape. If they just turned the black elastic bottom into a regular loose cuff like the Bonded Windrunner, then it'd be the Men's Tech Moto Cape w/ a different name, hah

definitely not feeling it. got excited to see the states finally got hoodies with the huge zipped chest pocket but those elastic bottoms are a no go. they fray too easily compared to regular cuffs.

Well, I guess i'm in the minority, because I'm a huge fan of the tail-end design of the hoodie/Windrunner. I've always been a fan of the Windrunner because of that and the chevron V design, but I like the chest pocket. Just that $180 price tag though for the Hero one. Not quite entirely sure how I feel about the Camo yet.

Well, I guess i'm in the minority, because I'm a huge fan of the tail-end design of the hoodie/Windrunner. I've always been a fan of the Windrunner because of that and the chevron V design, but I like the chest pocket. Just that $180 price tag though for the Hero one. Not quite entirely sure how I feel about the Camo yet.
Unisportstore.com will have it all for cheaper. So will other euro sites. TF is best bought abroad.  Canada is also a great spot because the CAD dollar is so bad right now.

Unisportstore.com will have it all for cheaper. So will other euro sites. TF is best bought abroad.  Canada is also a great spot because the CAD dollar is so bad right now.

I looked around for the Tech Fleece Hero hoodie. It's not there yet, it seems... or I might've missed it! Either way, that's the first site I go to look for Tech Fleece now, haha

Im with you bruh. I love the tail end design on the tech fleece.

Tech Fleece Camo Windrunner 1mm, $150. http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...fleece-wr-camo-1mm-fz-hoodie-mens/grey/black/

94004233_fr_ven_sc7

94004355_fr_ven_sc7

94004480_fr_ven_sc7

THIS IS $200?!?!?!?!

the Windrunner is $150.
the Tech Camo FZ is $200 (chest pocket). I tried the hoodie on, it's actually pretty cool. Not sure if it feels like 1mm though... might be the thicker 3mm one.

I also may be crazy enough to get the Tech Camo from Unisportstore, but only if I want it that bad... so far, I just want it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom