**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

You can always wait until the end of season to scoop them on a discount. Oneness and Macy's had them in August for a good price

You can always wait until the end of season to scoop them on a discount. Oneness and Macy's had them in August for a good price

that exactly what i did last season lol. that 28$ price is just awesome for something that's in season, just not lucky enough to flourish on that deal.. :smh: got shot down real quick at my local outlet

Update NT fam: just got an email from nike saying some items from my order were not available and not being shipped. Be on the lookout and hope you weren't one too 
devil.gif

Update NT fam: just got an email from nike saying some items from my order were not available and not being shipped. Be on the lookout and hope you weren't one too :evil:  

Ahh, my dude was able to place an order for me on some ACG tech fleece pants. Hope they ship

Here at the citadel outlet. Deal is dead for everything from what I'm seeing. Tried to grab the aw77 and the varsity jacket. Oh well I ate good the other day so I'm not complaining haha

Yup deal is dead for everything. I managed to get a pair of shorts for 28 yesterday but that's done as well. As long as most of NT flourished techfleecegate is officially over.

I wonder if I can pull the exchange jig for these grey shorts at Richards. I really want the shorts with the green in them. Will set off my Kobe 5am's.

Just tried my local place again to try to oop some folks but they def changed the prices back. The Blue tech fleece zip up crews were still on sale style 614376 but only in XL so I passed and no one was that size.

#FleeceGate update

hows the sizing on the tech fleece pants? i'm 5'6  athletic/ average build not thin not fat, should i go for small or medium, or large? haven't tried any tech fleece before. do they shrink when dried? 

Just went to my local outlet. Pants are dead haha
you mean no more pants?  this morning i went to the mall to check out how these pants really look like in person, really planning to purchase for retail soon! (never new there was a #techfleecegate happening) and so i checked out this tread just an hour before. damn i was late. 

Back
Top Bottom