**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike Riverhead was doing TF for 40$ last night. For some reason couldn't get shorts though

Last edited:

I say if you have an outlet near your city and you really want to cop some get up and make that drive some preople gotta stop looking for handouts. My outlet is 30-45 mins from me and I made the drive. If thats not an option then pull up a list of outlets and get to calling lol theres gotta be an outlet out there that takes phone orders and has the mobile assist. 

My spot didnt even know how much stuff was marked down they were surprised.

laugh.gif
Also dont start spazzing out or acting like its some big sale just calmy ask boys if they can look something up for you.
I agree with this completely.  when I hit up the store on wed, doods were panting and trying to cop 50+ pairs.  stay cool ppl.   

I drove 1 hr in LA traffic to cop a few pairs of pants.  those that didnt get it... just call the store, if they say its cool.   then drive down and cop it. its that simple. 

I went to the same Nike outlet I ordered from before yesterday. I went through all the tech fleece pants and a few were $69.99 and the rest were $100, May try a different one today but looks like the $19.99 is gone...

I went to the same Nike outlet I ordered from before yesterday. I went through all the tech fleece pants and a few were $69.99 and the rest were $100, May try a different one today but looks like the $19.99 is gone...
it's gone! 
frown.gif

#TechFleeceGate2015 is over! it was a good run.. 

Nike factory store in San jose said the sale price was not showing up when looking on mobile assist for the shorts. :/

hmmm.. even at the $40 rate, I didn't think they were.. would've grab a pair or two.. bright red with black stripes were.. I dunno, I could be wrong.. :lol:

Left empty handed. They were telling me they weren't showing up on sale because they still had them in stores for full price? Not sure how the other guy did it earlier. What a waste of a drive.

if anyone gets it working today post here. might try to go to another NFS

Last edited:
kami kami Matt at the westgate store was the one willing to help me out yesterday. Cool manager. Call and ask to speak to him. Maybe he'll help out. Just saying yesterday he was hella cool about it.

Last edited:
hmmm.. even at the $40 rate, I didn't think they were.. would've grab a pair or two.. bright red with black stripes were.. I dunno, I could be wrong.. :lol:

Check it out:

> MUST BE INSTORE (outlets are confirmed for now? not sure about NT's/running/retail stores)
> Ask an employee (preferably one of the cashiers, usually for nike outlets nowadays they have a dedicated person in the front doing transactions on the mobile device) to help you with a mobile assist
> Once they they have the itouch in hand give them the style code for the tech fleece pants
> Colors available for 19.99 are black, light blue, greys, red, and a burgundy for the TF Pants
> 28.99 (~30 and change) for TF Shorts in Black + Grey (w/ Orange Drawstring)
> Free Shipping; 2 day was an extra 15 bucks i think

copped myself 1 black, 1 grey, and 1 black TF short all

Last edited:
Theyre not.
Left empty handed. They were telling me they weren't showing up on sale because they still had them in stores for full price? Not sure how the other guy did it earlier. What a waste of a drive.

if anyone gets it working today post here. might try to go to another NFS

Are you talking about the pants, because those are dead. I only ordered shorts from SJ store, may go back for windrunner today.

Just came back from local outlet store and they said Nike fixed it.. 

But if anyone got a black or grey in S, PLEASE let me know. I'll throw in some extra.

did you not read anything before this page? dont request pants or youll be banned/get the thread locked

Back
Top Bottom