**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The aeroloft reversible is a more relaxed fit. A little longer and looser cut than the tech windrunners, N-98's, and crews. It's a very nice jacket. Only thing that I don't like is that the pics on NDC show a 2-way double zipper, but the one I received is only a normal single zipper.

so would sizing down make it closer to the tech windrunner fit?

The aeroloft reversible is a more relaxed fit. A little longer and looser cut than the tech windrunners, N-98's, and crews. It's a very nice jacket. Only thing that I don't like is that the pics on NDC show a 2-way double zipper, but the one I received is only a normal single zipper.

so would sizing down make it closer to the tech windrunner fit?
Yes. Personally I prefer the looser fit, but if you want the same fitted look, you should probably size down.

I finally got my Nike Tech N98 Fleece Jackets from Unisporstore. Now, I only need one more jacket and that completes my n98 jackets.
Repped....even though that despise both of those teams. That's MANUre one is fire

NIKE FACTORY STORE
Bergen Town Center, 810 Bergen Town Center #37
Paramus, NJ
(201) 843-0932

No Phone orders unfortunately and they cannot hold items. Hood luck and may your size be ever in your favor.

I finally got my Nike Tech N98 Fleece Jackets from Unisporstore. Now, I only need one more jacket and that completes my n98 jackets.

Awesome. I dont know why i didnt cop the Man U. Did they have that Barcelona one? I must have missed that one.

I don't have a receipt. Do you think I would have a hard time exchanging a pair of tech pants at Champs for a different size? I bought them at Richards but don't feel like all the hassle of returning them and reordering .

Would never cop those charcoals personally with that white heathering, looks like a bunch of lint is stuck to the pants

Guys help me out where can i buy the Dark Camo tech fleece in Size M For under 100 if possible

View media item 1342425 actually this pic of the charcoal looks good enough for me to cop.

That picture makes them look good, but they looked terrible in person. I returned my pair today. Register said over 10 people returned their pairs today. She said Nike is going to try and get cute with their tech fleece line because it sold so well.

Keep it simple dummy.

I think the white heathering looks good on the top, but definitely not on the bottom. Pity they couldn't just keep it simple and release more monotoned colourways before trying to get creative.

is the heathering different from v1 and v2 pants?  I recall v1 looking aesthetically more pleasing to the eye.

Back
Top Bottom