**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Picked up the grey pants and the new grey windrunner for a total of $80 yesterday.

$40 for the pants because they're $50 on the seamless carts at outlet stores and then statewide 20% off for Black Friday sales. $38 for the windrunner, for whatever reason the 30% off fleece tops at outlets applied to those as well and then got the 20% off store wide on top of that.

Picked up the grey pants and the new grey windrunner for a total of $80 yesterday.

$40 for the pants because they're $50 on the seamless carts at outlet stores and then statewide 20% off for Black Friday sales. $38 for the windrunner, for whatever reason the 30% off fleece tops at outlets applied to those as well and then got the 20% off store wide on top of that.

Swoosh help me out bruh

Can you explain how to do a Seamless Cart order at the outlet? I've heard about it but never seen anyone explain what you need to do.  Do you go up to the register with a style number or something like that?

Can you explain how to do a Seamless Cart order at the outlet? I've heard about it but never seen anyone explain what you need to do.  Do you go up to the register with a style number or something like that?
Just find anyone working there and ask if they offer it and if they do you're interested in purchasing something through it.  They'll walk you through it from there.  Bringing the style and color code makes it as easy as possible but they can just search Tech Fleece and it will come up.

As long as you're paying with a card you won't even have to wait online, they will be able to just ring you up on the spot.

Last edited:
Not sure about that camo colorway, I think I'll stick with my gray 2.0's. Fit isn't terrible though.

No way I'm making the trip to the Nike store this weekend. Just went with the Eastbay deal. Added a pair of socks to get the total to 100 to get the discount and free ship. 75 shipped total.

v3's are a lot more slim. tried them on recently at my local spot and can confirm they're a lot tighter than both the v2's and v1's. the grey v3's however are weird, imo they fit a bit "looser". 

v3's are a lot more slim. tried them on recently at my local spot and can confirm they're a lot tighter than both the v2's and v1's. the grey v3's however are weird, imo they fit a bit "looser". 
Well from the sounds of it I'll be exchanging my two for xl. I can't have them lookin like those camos up there

Might get my wife the camos...lol thanks for the pics tho. obsidians and im done with the pants. Gonna grab a couple more crews.

The only outlet we have the NT is AW77 without black ziper but no windrunner and pants. some reason the outlet told they must have the items so they can do the seamless carts?

Just find anyone working there and ask if they offer it and if they do you're interested in purchasing something through it.  They'll walk you through it from there.  Bringing the style and color code makes it as easy as possible but they can just search Tech Fleece and it will come up.

As long as you're paying with a card you won't even have to wait online, they will be able to just ring you up on the spot.
Got it, thanks a lot for the info

The only outlet we have the NT is AW77 without black ziper but no windrunner and pants. some reason the outlet told they must have the items so they can do the seamless carts?
Yeah the one I work at has those in stock too, but I don't understand why they would tell you that they have to have something in stock to order it through there, that defeats the whole purpose of it.  The idea is to give outlets the ability to order things that they don't have in store.  You sure they knew what you were talking about?  They might not even offer it, again, I have no idea if this is available at every outlet or just at certain ones so the outlet you went to might not even offer it.

Just came back from the nike outlet in Orange. They have seamless cart. No tech fleece in store. 30% off majority of the store.

Looking for a women's tech fleece cape if you guys have the whereabouts. 

Last edited:

Just came back from the nike outlet in Orange. They have seamless cart. No tech fleece in store. 30% off majority of the store.

Looking for a women's tech fleece cape if you guys have the whereabouts.
Were you able to order them?

Will I be hit with import fees if I order from unisportstore? Their windrunners that are on sale are probably the best prices, even with the shipping, but I'm worried about the import duties :\

Will I be hit with import fees if I order from unisportstore? Their windrunners that are on sale are probably the best prices, even with the shipping, but I'm worried about the import duties :\
I ordered from them before to the US. No import fees. 

I feel you on the $20 dollar shipping.

Last edited:

No I asked them to pull it up, and all they got was this year's models at full price. I should have came prepared w/ item numbers from last year. 
Maybe the prices are only like that at the outlet I work at, not quite sure why though.  The ones I ordered are this year's models, the same exact ones you see on NDC right now.  Not sure if you have any plans to go back anytime soon but ask them to actually add it to the cart and see if the price lowers, that happens often with things like that.

Yeah the one I work at has those in stock too, but I don't understand why they would tell you that they have to have something in stock to order it through there, that defeats the whole purpose of it.  The idea is to give outlets the ability to order things that they don't have in store.  You sure they knew what you were talking about?  They might not even offer it, again, I have no idea if this is available at every outlet or just at certain ones so the outlet you went to might not even offer it.
I still happy they hold me the AW77 hoodies black with 69.00 + 30 % and 20 % extra black Friday discounts. such great deal. Cant complaint~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom