**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any info on quality and fit of adidas ZNE vs Techfleece? I'm sure this has been asked before but haven't been in this thread a while. 

Check your local TJ Maxx. Just picked up the white TF Windrunner (727340-100) for $69.99 (retail $180) in ATL.

Last edited:
My order from Jack Rabbit for the hoodie got cancelled/refunded nooooo :frown:

I'm pretty sure I was in before everyone ate it all up :frown: I had ordered a size medium too

Mine got cancelled and in the email it said because I didn't provide a phone number smh I'm calling bs

Returned the new tech knit pants and sized up my normal size and they fit a lot better.

Still kinda snug on the calves and tighs but a little looser not giving me that leggings look.

My local TJ Maxx was loaded with TF today. Picked up a tumbled grey/black-volt windrunner for $60 (only one). They had a ton of pants, including several pairs of the 3M flash ones. Keep your eyes peeled.

Tech fleece hoodies and bottoms at Vaughan mills. Light grey, black, blue and red bottoms. $84.99 with no additional discount. Black tech fleece shorts for $39.99 plus 30% off. Call for sizes as it was going fairly quickly. I got a pair of black tech fleece with the gold Nike stitching. It wasn't on the floor yet.

They are processing tech knit shirts and jackets. The jackets were $215.00 with no additional discount.

Does anyone else think Nike Tech Fleece generally isn't as warm as it's supposed to be? I feel warmer in my jeans, but maybe that has do with how I'm more used to wearing my denim.

Does anyone else think Nike Tech Fleece generally isn't as warm as it's supposed to be? I feel warmer in my jeans, but maybe that has do with how I'm more used to wearing my denim.

Denim vs sweats not a apples to apples comparison.

TF holds up well in 40F weather for me. They arent windproof which denim helps a little better in but when its cold denim can feel stiff and uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Denim vs sweats not a apples to apples comparison.

TF holds up well in 40F weather for me. They arent windproof which denim helps a little better in but when its cold denim can feel stiff and uncomfortable.
What year is your Tech Fleece? I have a good pair of A.P.C. Petit New Standard raw denim, which I've broken in quite well. I got Tech Fleece pants because I wanted something that would keep all my stuff secure in the zippered pocket when I go out somewhere. I don't want to have to worry about stuff falling out of my basketball shorts or other sweatpants. Tech Fleece pants are cool, but I'm still sticking with my jeans for casual wear most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom