**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Fam, not TF but I strongly recommend these thermasphere max jackets that been popping up at Ross for $50. Retail is $185. I tested the water proofing, ran the sleeve under the kitchen sink and it repels water like a mother. They're super warm and in regards to fit, they're somewhat fitted. They've also been popping up at marshalls but for $70-$80
View media item 2212283

Where are you located?? These are dope

Fam, not TF but I strongly recommend these thermasphere max jackets that been popping up at Ross for $50. Retail is $185. I tested the water proofing, ran the sleeve under the kitchen sink and it repels water like a mother. They're super warm and in regards to fit, they're somewhat fitted. They've also been popping up at marshalls but for $70-$80
View media item 2212283

Posted awhile ago about the pants. Great gear

If anyone knows of any information regarding the Nike Dynamic Reveal jacket in the red or black colorway that would so greatly appreciated. I've been wanting one so bad, but couldn't justify the $250 price tag. They are on sale at Macy's for $140, but I'm going to wait a little bit more before I pull the trigger :nerd:

size small, thank you so much!

If anyone knows of any information regarding the Nike Dynamic Reveal jacket in the red or black colorway that would so greatly appreciated. I've been wanting one so bad, but couldn't justify the $250 price tag. They are on sale at Macy's for $140, but I'm going to wait a little bit more before I pull the trigger :nerd:

size small, thank you so much!

40% off is probably just about as low as you'll find. not really sure what information you're looking for.

also is this instore? I dont see any dynamic reveal online.

Last edited:
i as well can recommend the thermasphere max jackets.
got the grey one a while ago, when it was on sale on NDC for a very short time.
paid something like 70Euro  with 20% off code.. but would be even worth normal retail price.
keeps you super warm, you can wear just a tshirt underneath it even in quite cold weather.. fit is great and TTS for me.

Anybody know where I can find previous year's tech fleece pants for women?

This year's version has that straight line running down in the front....like dress pants

not a bad price at all if you ask me
smokin.gif

repped, for whatever reason I wasnt finding it haha.
Actually when you try and ship to the US the price is changed to USD and goes up by $40.  The conversion should be about $140 but they are charging $180.

Actually when you try and ship to the US the price is changed to USD and goes up by $40.  The conversion should be about $140 but they are charging $180.

haha thats weird, it was showing $180 USD for me. I still think its a good deal though.

are tech knit pocket tees still hitting outlets? im trying to pick some up but not at retail. tia

40% off is probably just about as low as you'll find. not really sure what information you're looking for.

also is this instore? I dont see any dynamic reveal online.

I was thinking maybe some outlet information. I do think it's already at an ok price, but maybe it could be better :lol:.

I guess I'll just buy it..not sure if I should get black or red now :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom