**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Went to the rosemont outlet but they didn't have anything. Went to the gurnee outlet and they still had the cardigans but no knit crews.

#techfleecegate or nah 
smokin.gif

def would love a techknitgate

can anyone comment on the tech fleece funnel neck hoodies?

Would like to know how it fits. TIA

Stopped by Ross and found no TF in any sizes but did find a pair of Jordan TF in obsidian for $30. Size L, took it home for that price.

It would appear Ross and Marshalls are starting to get trickles of TF in, it's always hit or miss but worth stopping by and checking it out.

Last edited:
Stopped by Ross and found no TF in any sizes but did find a pair of Jordan TF in obsidian for $30. Size L, took it home for that price.

It would appear Ross and Marshalls are starting to get trickles of TF in, it's always hit or miss but worth stopping by and checking it out.

Marshalls in San Leandro next to Nike clearance is usually a goldmine for tech fleece. I have more than enough tf in my close that doesn't warrant more purchases but if anyone nearby wants a crack at it be my guest.

Marshalls in San Leandro next to Nike clearance is usually a goldmine for tech fleece. I have more than enough tf in my close that doesn't warrant more purchases but if anyone nearby wants a crack at it be my guest.

I'll definitely stop by there tomorrow, hopefully I can get lucky ou there.

I don't know about shrinking methods, but I don't think it'd be a good idea to toss it in the dryer. At least, that's just what I think

thanks for the input.  repped to all. Ill see how it fits after the wash, if it still bothers me, ill return it I guess. 

thanks for the input.  repped to all. Ill see how it fits after the wash, if it still bothers me, ill return it I guess. 

I could be wrong since I may have forgotten, but I don't think you can machine-wash it neither. Only hand-wash since it's knitted garment

I could be wrong since I may have forgotten, but I don't think you can machine-wash it neither. Only hand-wash since it's knitted garment
Thanks, ill check the tag before I wash it.  If anything ill just try it and see what happens.  will post result if anything changes. 

Back
Top Bottom