**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Fasho. I wasn't complaining about $70 for them and the fact that they were common sizes and no extreme ones was surprising. Just like any clearance store, it's all about timing I guess.

I Think every time they open there's a Line in the morning. Tons of resellers.

They have or had the blue camo WR but it was still $90. Sadly when I went there wasn't any additional off apparel.

I usually call on Friday to see if they have weekends deals. It's a must when the whole store is 30% off.

Link not working? What's the price
The Drop Fit Fleece Jogger Pants http://www.pacsun.com/on-the-byas/the-drop-fit-fleece-jogger-pants-0133250500013.html

39.99 with buy one get one 50% off

^ those look horrible.. peep those pockets.
meh if i was inclined to buy them they wouldnt bother me. but im done with TF anything for now. but aside from minor aesthetic differences they are pretty damn similar even down to feel and material. same feel on the inside and out which is something i havent seen on any other imitation tech fleece. especially since there was never a birch colored pants released

i walked into pacsun this weekend and i saw that they have sweats now that look and feel like tech fleece. I was honestly shocked.

http://www.pacsun.com/on-the-byas/t...&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-NVc3eCh5mnwwLB.iAX7Lug
I seen those not bad. 

I was going to pickup these shorts but they didnt have my size, material tag says its chambray but feels like fleece to me lol 
i will never understand how every 5-10 posts there will be at least 1 asking for a deal on a website somewhere.

read. and if theres no links, theres no deals.

summertime is not the time to be looking for deals on shorts. There are ones on Euro sites but the shipping costs negate the savings.
lol
No hood no dice for me
This. 
Imagine if this year's Olympic medal stand jacket was the Tech Fleece Windrunner this year... I like that hoodie a lot!
Jackets are much better look for pictures, the hood gets caught in the medal 
I am surprised you were able to find some. I stopped going to that store simply because of all the resellers that lineup and snatch everything worth buying first thing in the morning.
Cant blame them, its like the guy complaining on blk friday that shows up at 2pm looking for deals. 

The Drop Fit Fleece Jogger Pants http://www.pacsun.com/on-the-byas/the-drop-fit-fleece-jogger-pants-0133250500013.html

39.99 with buy one get one 50% off

meh if i was inclined to buy them they wouldnt bother me. but im done with TF anything for now. but aside from minor aesthetic differences they are pretty damn similar even down to feel and material. same feel on the inside and out which is something i havent seen on any other imitation tech fleece. especially since there was never a birch colored pants released
Not birch but Nike did drop the Oatmeal TF 

so sad I had to sell my oatmeal shorts. I bought them about 45 pounds ago though so yeah, they didnt fit :lol:

I wonder how UA feels with Phelps rocking Nike from head to toe?

Doubt there's anything controversial or wrong with it since Nike is the main sponsor of Team USA's Olympics gear including the Medal Stand apparel and footwear.

Doubt there's anything controversial or wrong with it since Nike is the main sponsor of Team USA's Olympics gear including the Medal Stand apparel and footwear.

I know there aren't any controversy but they couldn't possibly be too happy to see their biggest star in the Olympic wearing Nike at the podium.

I mean MJ did put tape over the Reebok logo back in '92.

I know there aren't any controversy but they couldn't possibly be too happy to see their biggest star in the Olympic wearing Nike at the podium.

I mean MJ did put tape over the Reebok logo back in '92.

They feel just as happy as Nike seeing Ronaldo wearing an adidas uniform, and as happy as adidas seeing messi wearing a Nike uniform. It happens.

I did not even know that he is sponsored by UA. Always thought he's a nike athlete 
roll.gif

What do the grey/volt TF pants in medium go for? Have a pair never worn without tags I was gonna list in the BST.

Any response is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom