**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Naw. I think he checked deals on eBay everyday and was part of the original techfleecegate
He's stellone. Had to shoot a movie. All makes sense now why he's been MIA in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh wow. Well I understand where bigj is coming from. For the same reasons, I'm not on NT that much either now. Still, always enjoyed seeing his posts. Gonna be pretty different now

Think I'm tech fleeced /knitted out. Just need the gorge green wr at a decent price. And if I found some tech knit shorts cheap maybe some more of them.
Until some new color comes out lol

Think I'm tech fleeced /knitted out. Just need the gorge green wr at a decent price. And if I found some tech knit shorts cheap maybe some more of them.

There were tons and tons of gorge green windrunners at the Medford MN outlet. I got mine for $35. I'm sure they will trickle down to ya.

There were tons and tons of gorge green windrunners at the Medford MN outlet. I got mine for $35. I'm sure they will trickle down to ya.
damn im hoping i can cop a bunch at that price so i can make uni hoodies for my squad for xmas

I cut back a lot also. Used to always be in the LC section, months ahead on the shoe release threads. All that. Now I just post when I end up copping and I like to keep up here when I can.

Life is just busy now with a house

Thanks. I'll try calling there and checking my local outlet again. Need an xl

Just came to ask about this.. haven't really messed with the shorts, but i think i'm gonna give them a try

that vid 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom