**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For those who own TechKnit tops did you size down compared to tech fleece windrunner?

Thank you
In advance

Saw the TK shorts in person today and the crew neck. Both are straight fire, but just like all the other TK I just can't get with the price. $150 for the shorts.

Usps just delivered my fff tech pants from uk. Amazed how fast shipping was!

View media item 1984245

What was the total for these shipped to the US? I just picked up a regular black pair (at the Camarillo outlets) for 70 but if the difference isn't much I'd much rather have those. Camarillo had nothing in terms of TF, only the grey pants for 70, one pair of black pants that I picked up, and some faded burgundy jackets they were pushing on clearance for 50.

What was the total for these shipped to the US? I just picked up a regular black pair (at the Camarillo outlets) for 70 but if the difference isn't much I'd much rather have those. Camarillo had nothing in terms of TF, only the grey pants for 70, one pair of black pants that I picked up, and some faded burgundy jackets they were pushing on clearance for 50.
i can't believe you found a pair of black tech fleece pants at an outlet. I've been searching for them. I'm not willing to pay full price for them.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the cropped pants fit?

giphy.gif

Saw this in the outlet thread. The tech fleece section is at the bottom.

All right another update from the Vacaville Premium Outlets.    707-455-7014

Hope if ya'll like anything you can get it.

Last edited:
I'm still on the hunt for black TF pants for an outlet price it seems that only NDC has them. Any lead ?

I'm still on the hunt for black TF pants for an outlet price it seems that only NDC has them. Any lead ?

Seems like black pants go on sale less frequently. I'm trying to get another pair or two of those but I haven't seen any sub $70 at all.

For those who own TechKnit tops did you size down compared to tech fleece windrunner?

Thank you
In advance

yep, size down. I'm an XL in all tech fleece related tops, but had to get a L in TK wind runner. The XL was too long. L was PERFECT.

But i hear the pants are the same. I don't have any, but @drisk34 can comment. I believe he says stay the say as tech fleece with pants.

you paid $65 for some TF pants?!?!?!? Whats wrong with you!

I kid. But I always imagined you copping pants for less than $40.

When deals like this come along I take it as getting both for $50. Getting 2 pieces of tech fleece anything for $100 total is always come up in my book. Although I would rather cop for $30 at TJ Maxx :lol: but those black ones are very hard to come by sub 70 bucks in general

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom