**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn centre canceled my blue tech knit windrunner and pants.
frown.gif
Damn, they tell you why?  I just got my package from them today.  It was over a week late and they never responded to my emails/phone calls when I was trying to ask where it was....

The first time I ordered from them was fine.  

I was at the Nike Store in the MOA this weekend trying to use their 20% off towards some TK pants.  They didn't have my size, nor were they able to order any!  I asked if I could order a different size and exchange when my size came in.  Manager said they didn't expect to get any more TK 
eek.gif

Damn, they tell you why?  I just got my package from them today.  It was over a week late and they never responded to my emails/phone calls when I was trying to ask where it was....

The first time I ordered from them was fine.  

After I called they said they would call me back. Then I got an email instead of a call saying it was canceled. Something about their computer inventory system messing up. So they offered me 15% off. I'm about to reply that I had 40% off that order and should get 40 off a future order

Sunnuva..nice cop. Still lookin for birch shorts in a medium

:lol: the entire time my offer was pending, I was thinking I should just pay the extra $20 cuz someone in here is going to steal it.

Got my birch shorts at the begining of the winter on STEEP discount.

Exchanged my grey TK pants from Centre 214 for a pair of black TK pants.  Grabbed the last M at the Chicago NT...the sets are now complete 
smokin.gif

I wonder if they're going to produce as much TK as they do TF......

:rofl:

I seem to be one the few that continues to pay retail on the pieces I see and really like.

Back
Top Bottom