**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

my local TJ Maxx's never get anything good let alone Tech Fleece pants.   I've got 3 tech fleece pants and I've gotten each one under $50.  There's always some markdown on Nike.com or nike outlets so never pay full price on the regular TF pants if you're patient enough. 

Not sure if I missed it, but I'm surprised no one is talking about these

View media item 1973926

This. I copped the France 16/17 tech pants from uk.

View media item 1973354View media item 1974059View media item 1974066View media item 1974067

So I just called uk to confirm my address and stuff and everything is a go. Can't wait to give these a wear!

In addtion, there's also these, they're all 16/17:

View media item 1974065View media item 1974062View media item 1974063View media item 1974064View media item 1974061

This. I copped the France 16/17 tech pants from uk.

Legit pickup. Sadly, that and the shorts are the only France items I'll be skipping over since my black pair of pants are too similar. I have all three France TF jackets, picking up the crewneck, grey pants and white windrunner soon. 

The tanks are comfy. I wouldn't pay retail but found 2 of them at ross for $7.99 each. It was the faded color ones from last year.

Legit pickup. Sadly, that and the shorts are the only France items I'll be skipping over since my black pair of pants are too similar. I have all three France TF jackets, picking up the crewneck, grey pants and white windrunner soon. 

I was actually looking for another pair of black pants cause the the ones I have are from the very first release and they're showing some wear. I've been unlucky trying to cop under retail at outlets but the blacks for some reason elude me. I'm not paying $100 for blacks. Luckily these France pants cost me $86 so it's a good price to pay for rare pants not seen in the states, under retail at that. The n98 go for $120. It's a lot to pay but I may cop. The psg white heather is sold out everywhere. That one is fire!

View media item 1974108

I was actually looking for another pair of black pants cause the the ones I have are from the very first release and they're showing some wear. I've been unlucky trying to cop under retail at outlets but the blacks for some reason elude me. I'm not paying $100 for blacks. Luckily these France pants cost me $86 so it's a good price to pay for rare pants not seen in the states, under retail at that. The n98 go for $120. It's a lot to pay but I may cop. The psg white heather is sold out everywhere. That one is fire!

I hear ya. For the record, the 2014 TF jackets were $150, so I'm glad to pay the 2016 prices!

The white PSG N98 is available in a FSR on some random shop I just found that is in Korean and English for $125 (not sure about shipping) and came across a German shop that has it in size small for about the same price. They're still out there, but it looks like you'll have to hunt around for a good place to buy and at a decent price.

No shots but you guys didnt mention that only the blk pant is regular TF the others are cropped. 

Its important for details like that to be mention when someone orders from overseas sites and cant return if its not what they thought it was/is
Good point, I didn't even notice when I saw

No shots but you guys didnt mention that only the blk pant is regular TF the others are cropped. 

Its important for details like that to be mention when someone orders from overseas sites and cant return if its not what they thought it was/is
No shots, but I didn't see where I mentioned any style in my picture or advice to purchase. Wrong guy?

As always, do your research when ordering anything, especially from overseas.

No shots, but I didn't see where I mentioned any style in my picture or advice to purchase. Wrong guy?

No I quoted the right person. 

You only posted the pic and made the comment cuz the other guy posted the link to TF on Prodirect 

Like I said if you going to post about something provide the person with basic info or dont post at all. 

And telling someone do to their own research on **** you posted is silly. 

I think it's me he was taking shots at. I'll fix it with links:

REGULAR TECH FLEECE PANTS: Nike France 16/17 Authentic+ Tech Fleece Pant - Black/Obsidian  http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...eplica-Pants-Black-Obsidian-129836.aspx?spr=1

REGULAR TECH FLEECE SHORTS: Nike France 16/17 Authentic+ Tech Fleece Short - Black/Obsidian  http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...plica-Shorts-Black-Obsidian-129751.aspx?spr=1

CROPPED TECH FLEECE PANTS:  Nike Portugal 16/17 Authentic Tech Fleece Cropped Pant - Black Heather/White  http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...ed-Pant-Black-Heather-White-130088.aspx?spr=1

CROPPED TECH FLEECE PANTS:  Nike France 16/17 Authentic+ Tech Fleece Cropped Pant - Black Heather/Obsidian  http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...Pant-Black-Heather-Obsidian-129837.aspx?spr=1

CROPPED TECH FLEECE PANTS:  Nike England 16/17 Autchentic Tech Fleeced Crop Pant - Obsidian Heather/White  http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...-Pant-Obsidian-HeatherWhite-129831.aspx?spr=1

No I quoted the right person. 

You only posted the pic and made the comment cuz the other guy posted the link to TF on Prodirect 

Like I said if you going to post about something provide the person with basic info or dont post at all. 

And telling someone do to their own research on **** you posted is silly. 
Huh? I posted a pic about a pair of pants that I saw no one posted a pic of. What Prodirect links are even included in my reply? And you're pretty dumb to just aimlessly throw money around and not know what you're purchasing and the return policy associated with it. Sorry you blew it fam. Less time being emotional, more time figuring out what you're doing.

Last edited:

Huh? I posted a pic about a pair of pants that I saw no one posted a pic of. What Prodirect links are even included in my reply? And you're pretty dumb to just aimlessly through money around and not know what you're purchasing and the return policy associated with it. Sorry you blew it fam. Less time being emotional, more time figuring out what you're doing.
Don't worry fam I got you. You had absolutely nothing to do with him catching feelings. I'll take blame 1000%. I think you're right, I think he was about to buy a pair and didn't read description and got heated there wasn't a disclaimer of specific style. I don't think he'd be taking shots on behalf of people warning to make sure what pants were buying. Oh well let's keep it moving.

Don't worry fam I got you. You had absolutely nothing to do with him catching feelings. I'll take blame 1000%. I think you're right, I think he was about to buy a pair and didn't read description and got heated there wasn't a disclaimer of specific style. I don't think he'd be taking shots on behalf of people warning to make sure what pants were buying. Oh well let's keep it moving.
Repped and appreciated for common sense.

I don't get it man, people get spoon fed and still complain smh 

I think it's me he was taking shots at. I'll fix it with links:
No one was taking shots at anyone. Just stating some of your info was missing 

Huh? I posted a pic about a pair of pants that I saw no one posted a pic of. What Prodirect links are even included in my reply? And you're pretty dumb to just aimlessly throw money around and not know what you're purchasing and the return policy associated with it. Sorry you blew it fam. Less time being emotional, more time figuring out what you're doing.
No one said you posted a link read again. 

I blew what; emotions and snkr forums dont mix. 

Ill be the adult and stick what to what I said. The point of the site is to help people I wasnt interested in buying the sweats but someone will and would be pissed if they bought cropped pants thinking they were reg TF. 

Its OK to receive criticism homie 

I love how people can comment on how another man feels and not know anything about the person. 

Im 5 seasons ahead of you so what you post Ive already seen. Humble yourself son! I wasnt going to buy something I can get for free 
laugh.gif

Ill be the adult and stick what to what I said. The point of the site is to help people I wasnt interested in buying the sweats but someone will and would be pissed if they bought cropped pants thinking they were reg TF. 

I love how people can comment on how another man feels and not know anything about the person. 

Im 5 seasons ahead of you so what you post Ive already seen. Humble yourself son! I wasnt going to buy something I can get for free 
laugh.gif

Not 100% accurate, but I get your drift. I hope it works out for all of those looking to buy the items they're looking for with no hassles.

Im 5 seasons ahead of you so what you post Ive already seen. Humble yourself son! I wasnt going to buy something I can get for free :lol:  

Cmon son, don't be coming up in here trying to feel like ur the "better person & humble" like you're so humble gloating, 5 seasons ahead of me, get it for free. If you're so caught up in helping people, where were your links since you're seasons ahead of us?

And yes you did get emotional putting your- $0.02. You attacked homie for posting pic without info. He had no fault so ima look out for him cause he wasn't at fault. Then you come at me, *****. Oh, but it's so nice of you to worry for those poor people lurking thinking they're buying cropped pants instead of regular pants. Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom