**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It's probably more fragile than silk to be honest......lots of intricate knits and weaves.
My comment was more so about the price of the materials. TK is cotton and plastic dont believe the hype. 

Its made on a automated machine and no different than those ugly sweaters people where to xmas parties in terms of intricacy

My comment was more so about the price of the materials. TK is cotton and plastic dont believe the hype. 

Its made on a automated machine and no different than those ugly sweaters people where to xmas parties in terms of intricacy
I get your point...

However, to each their own.  I don't mind paying for TK, especially since I've gotten all my pieces for under retail.   I definitely wouldn't purchase at retail. 

TK is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, like everything else.

Already did. Birch Heather and Charcoal Heather windrunners came out once upon a time ago. Haven't tried looking for them, but I heard they're hard to find (at a decent price).

View media item 1962722

View media item 1962724

The heathering looks to be slightly different on the new ones. I already have the heather birch, but kinda regret passing on the charcoal/volt as well now.

Still looking for a grey 2.0/tiger stripe hoodie, haven't seen one for sale in months. :frown:

It's my daily, but I'm not rough or anything. I use them for just going to school. Plus, now that I think about it, I don't think I've washed them yet, lol.

I've only had my tech fleece for 3 months (both windrunners) and the elbows are already tearing on both of them. Every other sweater I've had has lasted a year or more before that happened. Am I able to get a voucher for this? Because for the price it should not be ripping prematurely.

You must-have your elbows resting on a desk or something for long periods of time ..The jacket my lady wears to work has elbow wear and she sits on a desk all day..

The heathering looks to be slightly different on the new ones. I already have the heather birch, but kinda regret passing on the charcoal/volt as well now.

Still looking for a grey 2.0/tiger stripe hoodie, haven't seen one for sale in months. :frown:

Nike stock pics tend to be off compared to the actual product. Considering the color is listed as Heather Birch and the windrunner has the same black piping one both models, I'd expect both to look identical, minus the badge and color-coordinating zipper pulls.

Last edited:
Nike stock pics tend to be off compared to the actual product. Considering the color is listed as Heather Birch and the windrunner has the same black piping one both models, I'd expect both to look identical, minus the badge and color-coordinating zipper pulls.
The new ones look striped instead of the fleck style of the charcoal and birch previous designs

im saying tho... she is a bit out of touch with how much things costs these days. yea, you can get some walmart sweats and be happy i guess.
most name banded sweats arent super cheap.

Cost is all relative eh? Yeah, she still doesn't really get the brand-name thing, other then when it comes to makeup haha.

I think those shorts are cropped shorts not reg TF shorts; reg ones arent $100 

Smart woman; no TF piece (pant, shorts, hoodie)  should be bought for over $60. 

this. 

I agree with this 100%.

Your TJ Maxx is like my local Ross, I get so many TF hoodies for $40 and less, its a great day when they are in my size.

You must-have your elbows resting on a desk or something for long periods of time ..The jacket my lady wears to work has elbow wear and she sits on a desk all day..
I think it depends on what you're doing in them? I mean it sounds like you are pretty rough on them because i've had mine for longer and i've had no issues. 

How often do you wear them? Do you wash and dry them a lot? The sizing could be a factor, did you size down where the elbows might be tight when you move your arms? What kind of activity are you doing in your Windrunners?

I don't think normal wear should cause this issue. I've never heard of it just ripping at the elbows.
Yup 7 hours a day, all week. I was trying to keep my elbows off today, to slow down wear, it's impossible to write without them on the desk.

Back
Top Bottom