**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

bradleysupreme bradleysupreme that was my first TF pickup.... found it at ross while doing my rounds for cheap sneakers :lol:

had i never gotten that hoodie, i might have never seen the light :nerd:

Anyone know what the fit is like on the aeroloft jackets, does it fit like a regular large hoodie?

@BradleySupreme that was my first TF pickup.... found it at ross while doing my rounds for cheap sneakers
laugh.gif

had i never gotten that hoodie, i might have never seen the light
nerd.gif

yep... im a 80s baby so im losing touch with current styles and am settled into what i know best.

like if the fit isnt loud then im cool with the set.... if its loud then i may try to tone it down but some of these TF sets dont look good to me mismatched.

for example, the khaki set, im cool with mixing/matching with black for either the top or the bottom but im happy wearing it as a set too. the lacquer set.... i can only see myself wearing it together and wont mind people judging me.
Absolutely nothing wrong with ANY of this

Last edited by a moderator:
yep... im a 80s baby so im losing touch with current styles and am settled into what i know best.

like if the fit isnt loud then im cool with the set.... if its loud then i may try to tone it down but some of these TF sets dont look good to me mismatched.

for example, the khaki set, im cool with mixing/matching with black for either the top or the bottom but im happy wearing it as a set too. the lacquer set.... i can only see myself wearing it together and wont mind people judging me.
Absolutely nothing wrong with ANY of this

and that's y you keep getting this gif :lol:

View media item 988612

Last edited:
i think this may be helpful if this is what you are talking about: http://niketalk.com/t/586410/offici...ead-see-faq-on-first-page/16200#post_24885319

bradleysupreme bradleysupreme :lol: repped

the nike clearance sale pulled me in even more. ate so well on it :smh:

Doesn't mention aeroloft, I know what size I am in regular tech fleece hoodies. Just want to know if these fit big or like the regular ones.

Did you click the link? It's an aerolift wind runner.

Did you click the link? It's an aerolift wind runner.

Im sorry I thought you meant to check the first page of this thread for sizing guides.
That's perfect what you have posted, thanks for that.
Kinda off putting buying one now, with what people are saying.

Do you guys think there will be another $20 sale of fleece pants this coming march/april?

Hoping to be able to buy the blue and red for the low [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Im sorry I thought you meant to check the first page of this thread for sizing guides.
That's perfect what you have posted, thanks for that.
Kinda off putting buying one now, with what people are saying.

Not sure what other people are saying but I LOVE mine. It's so nice. There is some room but it's perfect for layering a TF hoodie underneath. I stayed TTS and couldn't be happier.

Do you guys think there will be another $20 sale of fleece pants this coming march/april?

Hoping to be able to buy the blue and red for the low [emoji]128064[/emoji]

not trying to burst your bubble...but I don't think it will ever happen again

Not sure what other people are saying but I LOVE mine. It's so nice. There is some room but it's perfect for layering a TF hoodie underneath. I stayed TTS and couldn't be happier.

No offence but with how tight your pants fit, I don't think we wear our clothes the same. I like my clothes to be loose but not to baggy.
I wear large hoodie and XL tech bottoms.

I actually dont like the hood on the bonded windrunners that much buf i do love the slimmer arms and wider tail area. Fit makes more sense for me since i like to dress in layers and also because i got dat *** :smokin

There's no way. I'm 5'9" and I wear a M, perfect fit. I find it hard to believe that the length of a M is enough for someone 6ft tall, unless he never raises his arms above his shoulders.

Especially with the way some of the pieces are cut. I had to send the Cargo Khaki Windrunner back because it was too tight/short on me and I weigh about 160.

Fits him great, he used to tell me all the dudes at NT would be like damn those (insert TF or whatever here) looks great on you but not as much as me, and he used to say its cause yall aint getting the right size. TF looks best with an athletic look IMO, meaning slimmer. It hits him fine and no stacking nor riding up even sitting down.

I use an S/M for TF pants depending and im 5'10 172lbs, and no they are not skin tight. I posted a pic with the new drop crotch tech pants a few pages ago and they are not skin tight at all. We both use M windrunners and at his height it looks a lot better on him.

There's no way. I'm 5'9" and I wear a M, perfect fit. I find it hard to believe that the length of a M is enough for someone 6ft tall, unless he never raises his arms above his shoulders.

Especially with the way some of the pieces are cut. I had to send the Cargo Khaki Windrunner back because it was too tight/short on me and I weigh about 160.
I'm 6 feet tall and the medium fits me perfect granted I'm tall and lanky so that might make a difference.

Ordered the squadron hoodie from nike they ran out of my size M and shipped me a L **** had to return getting the obsidian but I'd rather have the squadron wtf is nike doing

Back
Top Bottom