**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

170 here with a 30 waiste and 5'10 and a S gives me that athletic look, some M's I have are looser, is go with either depeding on how you like to look. L will be baggy.
Either your not 5 10 or you like them real tight I'm 5 10 and 175 and M fits tight. I Had to get some Large pants

Bicks sporting goods right now has tech fleece Aw77 hoodie in grey heather and cargo khaki for $75. Jus grabed the cargo khaki.

And only 2XL in the black. Damn man. Debating on copping my girl a M zip hoodie but dont know how they run . And that $12 shipping...

Last edited:
I got free shipping but I spent like $130
dang! you on this already..
laugh.gif

Quick question, has anyone every had a shipment from Nike get lost? My girlfriend ordered me a Tech Fleece Aeroloft jacket for Christmas. According to tracking, it was delivered to our door on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were home the entire day and there was no knock on the door from FedEx and no package, while other packages from other carriers arrived fine and on time. So it was either delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or it was stolen.

We let Nike know on that same day and they said they would run a trace and would have an answer for us with 48 hours. Fast forward 5 days later and the Nike service rep now tells us that it would take up to 2 weeks for them to figure it out.  Is this standard??? My girlfriend is absolutely livid to have spent almost $400 on a gift that not only didn't make it for Christmas, but may not be here for weeks afterwards. In addition, the customer service rep said there is a small chance we may not get refunded at all. I know they are trying to prevent fraud, but come on Nike, 2 weeks and a chance we may get nothing?!

Any suggestions guys???

Exact thing happened with my Jordan 11 delivery a couple weeks ago. They said that they left it on my doorstep on a Wed and I was home all day. During the holidays packages get stolen off doorsteps like crazy. It pisses me off that Nike puts the striped tape on their shipping boxes. It's just a sign saying "there's possibly something very expensive in here, just take me!". I'm still waiting to hear back from the Nike Rep about a refund. It suck because I was helping my boss get a Chritmas present for her nephew. Good luck man.

I have a problem
mean.gif
nah man.. that was me last year.. around the same time too.. it's tech fleece season! 
wink.gif

after about 40-50 pcs of TechFleece, you'll be a lot more selective.. at least I'm able to wear them year round with an assortment of pants, shorts, hoodies, crews, and shirts..
smile.gif

Last edited:
I have a problem :smh:

nah man.. that was me last year.. around the same time too.. it's tech fleece season!  :wink:

after about 40-50 pcs of TechFleece, you'll be a lot more selective.. at least I'm able to wear them year round with an assortment of pants, shorts, hoodies, crews, and shirts.. :smile:

:lol: my wife is into it too. Got her the Crimson pair for $40 off of villa.

it would be game over if I could wear tech fleece pants to work, i actually tend to wear one of my wind runners pretty often

just got this jacket at the outlet for 60... its not bad for the price and just had to test out the tech fleece for the first time and im impressed... the quality is on point and definitely lives up to the hype... i might need to get some pants next
View media item 1847854

is there a difference between the heathered grey nike TF plants with solid black drawstrings and ones with the 3m speckled drawstrings, besides the drawstrings?

Hmm.. With all this TF going OOS quick..

Bigj posts links....checks...sold out.

Says he spent $130...and admits he has a problem

I think I found the reason to our problems fellas. Finna hit up Meth for that Bigj ban from this thread 
roll.gif

What outlet did you pick this up at if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by you go boy  

just got this jacket at the outlet for 60... its not bad for the price and just had to test out the tech fleece for the first time and im impressed... the quality is on point and definitely lives up to the hype... i might need to get some pants next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom