**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Grabbed the polka dot tech fleece shorts.

I wear a medium in the pants and the shorts. The shorts hit right above the knee.

Check my sig if anybody is interested. Anyways, my local Champs Sports has a FSR of Black & Grey Polka Dot Shorts.

Last edited:
View media item 1525426View media item 1525427View media item 1525429
This is medium size. Did i get the right size? Or should i size down to small? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Update

Went back go the mall and exchanged the shorts for a Small size.
Much bettet looking than the medium, considering my height and built. 5'6 155lbs

Small

View media item 1535402View media item 1535403View media item 1535404View media item 1535405
Btw i have the grey tf shorts too. When i tried them on they fit tighter than the black. Not sure if its just because of the stretch or geys are really like that.

just bought the tech fleece wind runner and the AW77 hoodies from jimmy jazz. they're both on sale at $79.99 and $69.99 respectively and with the coupon code AW49, i got an extra 30% off. pretty good deal but the code ends tomorrow. Total came out to $113 shipped

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/nike-nike-tech-fleece-windrunner/545277011?color=Black

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/nike-nike-tech-aw77-fz-hoodie/559592012?color=Black
You go same size on both? I havent tried on the windrunner yet jw how long the sleeves are in comparison to the hoodie since the XL Hoodie fits perfectly on me.

You go same size on both? I havent tried on the windrunner yet jw how long the sleeves are in comparison to the hoodie since the XL Hoodie fits perfectly on me.
I ended up getting L on both hoodies. Not sure how long the sleeves will be but I have the N98 jacket in sz L and it seems to fit pretty well so i'm hoping they're all similar

Does the AW77 1.0 hoodie sleeves stretch over time?

I tried on a Large, fit TTS, but the arms felt short. I also tried on an XL, was a bit baggier, but the arm length was perfect.

Not sure what size is worth dropping close to a c-note on...

If you feel tight on the waist you can stretch them. Though they will eventually stretch when you wear them whole day. When you wash they ll just come back to original form.

I thought TF shorts would've looked bad on me cuz I'm tall and hit leg day, but they are flames.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom