**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Livermore, CA sz s and xl of white label crew $105. There was a S in the grey reflective upper half windrunner for $130-140?

Last edited:

**** me....

i knew I should've ordered em' when I searched the style code online and saw the only shorts popping up were the greys and black strings...but then again WTF did nike use a pic w/ orange drawstrings for that style?!?.....*sigh*...
Its only drawstrings..

im just happy this thread has actually slowed down, and all the randoms have gone away.

I came very close to missing that deal on the Obsidians from kicksusa due to all that madness. Thanks again whoever posted that.

Last edited:
This thread has just turn for the worse....folks whining about the color drawstrings? dont like it...return it...

I didn't buy them lmao...

But you're totally right about me whining about the color of drawstrings. I don't like orange. Simple as that. Dont really need to justify why lol so you can go ahead and keep bagging on me if it makes you feel better lmao

I didn't buy them lmao...

But you're totally right about me whining about the color of drawstrings. I don't like orange. Simple as that. Dont really need to justify why lol so you can go ahead and keep bagging on me if it makes you feel better lmao
Bagging? go kick rocks young blood...

**** me....

i knew I should've ordered em' when I searched the style code online and saw the only shorts popping up were the greys and black strings...but then again WTF did nike use a pic w/ orange drawstrings for that style?!?.....*sigh*...

Is this why nike pull the plug early?
lol wouldn't doubt it. people were buying that **** in bulk like they were tryin open up their own store 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom