**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I've scrolled for days looking to find the answer to this.  Is the deal for specific TF items or anything TF?  Also, is it a set percentage discount or does it depend on what youre ordering?  TIA

I've scrolled for days looking to find the answer to this.  Is the deal for specific TF items or anything TF?  Also, is it a set percentage discount or does it depend on what youre ordering?  TIA

It's 60% off most TF items. So far it's the wind runners, crews, shorts, and capes. Pants now seems to be color dependent and are very ymmv. The promotion is supposed to end on the 4th and your best bet is to go to a store with the nike assist tool

Thx.  Another question.  Will I be able to browse product on their nike assist tool?  If not how do you guys know what you are looking for?  Imma try for TF shorts and AW77 hoodies neither of which are on NDC right now.  Anyone in PHX (Tanger or Anthem) not able to do it recently?  

Thx.  Another question.  Will I be able to browse product on their nike assist tool?  If not how do you guys know what you are looking for?  Imma try for TF shorts and AW77 hoodies neither of which are on NDC right now.  Anyone in PHX (Tanger or Anthem) not able to do it recently?  

Oh lawd.

Read. Search. Look through the thread at least. It's been stated numerous times with product codes written and typed out for people so they don't even have to browse on NDC. Seriously.

Anyways. Get the product code/color code and just ask them to look it up. Simple as that.

And a simple search on Google even showed the TF shorts on NDC. Goodness.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-shorts/pid-1486928/pgid-1486931

Oh lawd.

Read. Search. Look through the thread at least. It's been stated numerous times with product codes written and typed out for people so they don't even have to browse on NDC. Seriously.

Anyways. Get the product code/color code and just ask them to look it up. Simple as that.

And a simple search on Google even showed the TF shorts on NDC. Goodness.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-shorts/pid-1486928/pgid-1486931
No offense taken.  Thanks.

Called 2 different stores near me and they both said the promotion for the pants are over while the shorts are sold out for both colors. Windrunners still on sale though. Definitely a ymmv based on location.

also like what people have been saying,

dont be lazy, if you're anywhere near an outlet make the trip out. trust me employees at these stores HATE doing anything related to the phone, just how it is. You'll have a much better/easier time just going in store and seeing what they got on the devices.

I only saw one other nt'er mention this but BE PERSISTENT ON THE MOBILE DEVICES, sometimes items will say OOS but 2-3 refreshes later a FSR will appear.  Happened with my TF shorts, oos and just kept going back and forth a few times til' a fsr popped. 

if you live anywhere near a large market, the deal is probably pooped by now, but I know for a fact low key spots in low key areas throughout are still doing it.

remember be polite guys, sometimes these employees really don't have enough knowledge of nike product to be able to make the process smooth so just bear with em'. 

Long time lurker, first time posting on here.

went to my local nike factory store today and the employee was cool he let me search through the Mobil assist app. Tech pants are no longer 19.99 I looked through every color, black was 69.99. black and grey windrunners are still 52 and shorts are 28 for black and grey. Also checked on the acg tech pants, grey was 139 and black and navy were full price. Also someone asked on the previous pages about the bonded windrunners those were all full priced. 
happy.gif

This is like the fastest shipping from nike I have ever seen. They shipped Wednesday at like 1 in the morning and I got them early Friday. Pretty happy

Back
Top Bottom