**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

That and the footaction code jig for 60% off was dope too :smokin
Where would one have to be subscribed to take part in these -gates!?! I don't remember seeing any of these!

You gotta just be around cause when the people hungry for e-fame get to it, it dies. Usually these end because someone calls corporate to ask how to get the discount or whatever instead of reading

Folsom outlet caught on, went just now to try and cop more and they said it's all over niketalk so they had to stop lmao.

Folsom outlet caught on, went just now to try and cop more and they said it's all over niketalk so they had to stop lmao.

Just left and they told me deal is over :nerd: not sure if I believe it though. Promo on receipts have been showing 3/31 through 4/6

:lol: dude was awkward about it when I asked too

To all my NT Fam. I just got back from the outlet & got a total of 30 Tech Fleece Pants. I will be keeping a few pairs. I ordered all 4 colors, but the Blue Tech Fleece are only XL & I have 2 of those. I will post the updated list of everything with sizes up for sale.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully boys reward it. Ima be making a trip to my outlet tomorrow hopefully they still running the deal

lmao

nike employee's are probably just pooped out/annoyed with all the calls they're getting for the TF pants/NikeMobile Assist program 
roll.gif

imho people aren't missing out yet, just keep being persistent/ask different employees/managers. 

lmao

nike employee's are probably just pooped out/annoyed with all the calls they're getting for the Tpants/NikeMobile Assist program :rofl:

imho people aren't missing out yet, just keep being persistent/ask different employees/managers. 
[/quote

Last edited:
anyone know what sizes are left for shorts? thinking of going back for some shorts if the deal is still on.

All I want is an ACG pant size XL b

It was sold out when i tried to get through

Will oop something reasonable with  my Swoosh account in return

Last edited:
To all my NT Fam. I just got back from the outlet & got a total of 30 Tech Fleece Pants. I will be keeping a few pairs. I ordered all 4 colors, but the Blue Tech Fleece are only XL & I have 2 of those. I will post the updated list of everything with sizes up for sale.

Repped. Appreciating all this NT love.

Will oop something reasonable off Swoosh in return
yeah, i'd be willing to pay a decent amount on top for ACG pant in Medium

Will oop something reasonable with  Swoosh in return
i managed to get through with a pair at around 230pm pacific. I usually wear an L so if the XL is too big, ill hit you up.

I just called two random outlets (san diego and oregon). Both associates said that the managers have stopped allowing these orders because it was a pricing error.

Gotta bad feeling this is over

Will oop something reasonable with  my Swoosh account in return
I tried to get them you and @JerkStore, they weren't available. told the guy to refresh 3 times , no luck
ohwell.gif
.  When I arrived 4 doods were crowded around one employee trying to order.   My local honored the prices, No phone orders. Manager said they won't honor anymore and told me I was the last person allowed to order... also he mentioned that everyone's orders today might get cancelled.   guess he wasn't in a good mood...prob dealing with this the whole day

I think its great we get them at a super price, but imo ppl are too greedy sometimes copping 20+ pairs  (no offense to anyone..Im not mad at anyone, I just think it raises flags really fast.   The guy I was ordering said a dood came in at 1pm and ordered 40 pairs right away
sick.gif

Last edited:
Okay, so I have an updated list. 

I will be getting to everyone who PM'ed me first, and if not all sold will let everybody else know. I'm allowing 1 Size per color, if that makes sense. Just so everybody who missed out can actually get a pair...1 is better than nothing. 

Also, I will be doing a FCFS. I won't be holding pairs. The orders are being processed if that puts anybody off. If orders do get cancelled I'll be more than happy to refund everybody.

Last edited:

I will be getting to everyone who PM'ed me first, and if not all sold will let everybody else know. I'm allowing 1 Size per color, if that makes sense. Just so everybody who missed out can actually get a pair...1 is better than nothing. 
repped. 

lmk in that text message lol

Back
Top Bottom