**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So... I just placed an order on the Grey Tech Fleece Pants. They seem to have a FSR.

Shipping is free and tax depends on wherever you live, so mine came out to $43.60 or so since I live in CA.

And the sales associate was saying that the promotion will end tomorrow.

And thank you Frank. 

Im looking to order some tech shorts..How does the tech fleece shorts fit compared to the pants? Should I stick to the same size as my pants or size up?

Dang man. I think I missed em at woodbury. :smh: :smh: :smh:

If anyone can help me out or pm me with info next time for pants or windrunner, that would be great. Will try to return favor if I have a chance

^ Repped anyways :lol: I'll be on the look out swoosh gang swoosh gang

Last edited:
I called earlier and placed an order for the tech fleece stuff but I haven't been charged yet....any one else have this issue

It'll take a few hours for it to process since there are a lot of people ordering tech fleece right now. That's what the lady told me over the phone. Still waiting for my order confirmation and card to be charged.

I'm off today but was in contact with someone else from work. Due to such a massive volume of orders they've only been taking them but haven't processed them yet. They've had a team of three people taking the calls

You guys will get your orders processed at some point tonight.

I'm off today but was in contact with someone else from work. Due to such a massive volume of orders they've only been taking them but haven't processed them yet. They've had a team of three people taking the calls

You guys will get your orders processed at some point tonight.

Is this still going on tomorrow? And which blue and red pants were you referring to?

No idea when it ends. We have an in store promo of 60% off fleece which is why its so cheap. Believe that promo ends today but not positive.

Whatever you see on NDC is what's available through these orders. So it's the red and blue from there

Man wanted to place and order for my cousin but they not taking any more orders at the moment. Was told they would need to call me back. Sthepanie said that the promo still going on for tomorrow :nerd:

Thanks swoosh gang

Last edited:
I called earlier and placed an order for the tech fleece stuff but I haven't been charged yet....any one else have this issue

I placed and order like 4 hours ago and haven't been charged or nothing... Placed another and hour ago and already received a nike order email. I'm not sure that one order going thru anyways I'm thankful for what I got

People talking about buying blue and red. Just want to know if anyone copped this because I was told these were full price..

If anyone did thats cool, good for you guys, I wont snitch and pull a pokezach. I just want to know if I should try for these tomorrow during my lunch break or not. 

I think those and the crew in that color were full price
ahh i see thanks lol and good looks on the sizing info earlier. I'm contemplating if I should still try for a Small tomorrow because I don't want to miss out on my correct size

ahh i see thanks lol and good looks on the sizing info earlier. I'm contemplating if I should still try for a Small tomorrow because I don't want to miss out on my correct size
Worst case scenario they let you swap sizes.. I'm wondering what the stock will be after they process all these orders or if they will even have any available

Just got a call back. Said they would let me know tomorrow morning cause there are so many orders and they are behind

Glad you guys are feasting.

Don't need reps, somebody just find me a great deal on some kinda flyknits in an 8.5 or 9 lol. Lunar chukkas, trainers, racers, lunar 1s or 3s
Dang, if you wore size 11.5-12s I would get you on flyknit racers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom