**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have the green camo and they are fire. Had a $50 gift card to blow so I bought them. Paid around $77

Could anyone tell me if i should go for a Small or an XS in the TF Crews? I have a 35" chest and I typically wear XS tops at H&M and Topman.

Hope to wear it with at most a button-up or a tee underneath. Measurements would also be very appreciated.

any other places with the crews for cheap?

i feel like an idiot for passing on the macys sale the other day, with my 20% off with the already 30% off the $66 i would have paid $33 each.

IDIOT

What site are you guys finding these TF items for cheap? I need me a black n98 jacket and some more crews

okay, finally had some time to do some math for UniSports.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right now if I wanna pick up more sweaters, here's the breakdown

All Large:

Black N98: ~$41.25

Grey crew: ~ $36.25

Black crew: ~$36.25

Deep Royal crew: ~$36.25

s&h: $25

Total will be around $175 shipped

Happy New Year! and pls pick these up so I don't get tempted as I already have 3 packages waiting at FedEx to be picked up. 
roll.gif
Damn...major pickups..Im glad most the stuff I want on the site is OOS..or else my wallet is going to hurt lol...

I own a few pairs of the tech fleece pants...but as for tops, none...looking to pick up a zip or a crew for the gym.

Anyone care to shed some 411 on the N98, AW77, 1mm and any other materials associated with the Tech Fleece line..?

Last edited:
Damn...major pickups..Im glad most the stuff I want on the site is OOS..or else my wallet is going to hurt lol...

I own a few pairs of the tech fleece pants...but as for tops, none...looking to pick up a zip or a crew for the gym.

Anyone care to shed some 411 on the N98, AW77, 1mm and any other materials associated with the Tech Fleece line..?
Windrunners are the best of the line

Any difference between the game royal and the black N98 jackets in grey? Is it just the little zipper pulls change colour? What's the difference between an F.C N98 and the regular N98? There's a F.C. black one on unisports store but no club logo as far as I can see and there's still sizes in that one!

Also do you size up in the TF pants for girls as well? Thinking about getting my girl a pair and not sure how to size her on that.

okay, finally had some time to do some math for UniSports.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right now if I wanna pick up more sweaters, here's the breakdown

All Large:

Black N98: ~$41.25

Grey crew: ~ $36.25

Black crew: ~$36.25

Deep Royal crew: ~$36.25

s&h: $25

Total will be around $175 shipped

Happy New Year! and pls pick these up so I don't get tempted as I already have 3 packages waiting at FedEx to be picked up. 
roll.gif
i need to unsubscribe to this thread haha.

feeling like i'm slacking with two pairs of pants, two windrunners, and three crew necks on the way.

can't wait for those TF windrunner super's to hit outlets/sales

How do the windrunners fit? I am reading they are slim and should size up....I am 5'-10 180lbs, stocky. 

I went TTS on my Windrunner and the fit is just right, IMO. No need to size up or down. What I did was go to Nordstrom (Macy's has them as well) and tried TTS and a size up to see my preferred fit.

Back
Top Bottom