**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone have the product id for the navy. I'm gonna ask Nike when they expect them to hit Ndc

Called up a Macys CSR and said the item was in stock..gave him all the info and right before he can place the order...it got Cartjacked! lol

Am I the only one that had a hard time understanding the CSR at Macys.com? ;p;

After a few calls and repeating the procedue...I caved in for $64 with free shipping...still better than retail...but not as good as some of you folks got it for...lol

Seems like they updated the system and can only see it for $69.99 not $60. which is strange..I place an order for a MEDIUM btw...

Last edited:

Am I the only one that had a hard time understanding the CSR at Macys.com? ;p;

After a few calls and repeating the procedue...I caved in for $64 with free shipping...still better than retail...but not as good as some of you folks got it for...lol

Seems like they updated the system and can only see it for $69.99 not $60. which is strange..I place an order for a MEDIUM btw...
I opened a chat session with a Macy's rep.  Ordered 2 pairs of the pants to get free shipping and he applied a 15% coupon to my order (may return a pair).  Pants ended up being $51 before tax.

I opened a chat session with a Macy's rep.  Ordered 2 pairs of the pants to get free shipping and he applied a 15% coupon to my order (may return a pair).  Pants ended up being $51 before tax.
What did you do differ? Any tips would help! Where do you see a online chat session? I only the phone service is offered. 

TIA!

Last edited:

What did you do differ? Any tips would help! Where do you see a online chat session? I only the phone service is offered. 

TIA!
See the attached pic.  Add the item to your bag and hit the checkout button.  You'll see the Live Chat link.

From here I asked why the 15% coupon code I was trying to use wasn't working (SUPER).  The rep said the pants were excluded, but as a courtesy, he'd apply the code.  Really simple.  

I try like once every 3 days and today was the only time I actually got through.....

Last edited:

See the attached pic.  Add the item to your bag and hit the checkout button.  You'll see the Live Chat link.

From here I asked why the 15% coupon code I was trying to use wasn't working (SUPER).  The rep said the pants were excluded, but as a courtesy, he'd apply the code.  Really simple.  

Picked up a pair of the C9 tech from Target. I gotta say these are pretty good for a third of the price of the new Nike. I just hope they hold up ok in the laundry. Definitely go down a size compared to Nike.

I got lucky the other day and ordered a pair of XL 2.0s the other day on Villa. But from what I've read on here, they fit a little more snug so I may be looking into selling them.

Back
Top Bottom