**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My G1 OG tech fleece sz M, along with G2 sz S and the retro of the OG sz M:

IMG_2663.jpeg
IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2665.jpeg
IMG_2666.jpeg
IMG_2667.jpeg

Thankfully the cut of the retro isn’t as bad as the G1, even though the detailing is similar, it longer too. I think the G2 detailing and cut is the best though.

IMG_8021.png

Please delete if not allowed but I’ve bought numerous TF hoodies from this seller and he’s apparently trying to close out the rest of his stock, L and 3X only left. Can vouch for the authenticity.

Missed out on that last Portugal tech fleece in 2020. Bought this directly from Portugal. Shipping and euro exchange rate was nuts but I couldn’t miss out again.

IMG_5468.jpeg

Missed out on that last Portugal tech fleece in 2020. Bought this directly from Portugal. Shipping and euro exchange rate was nuts but I couldn’t miss out again.

IMG_5468.jpeg
I like this too! Just couldn't bring myself to pulling the trigger from overseas. Was hoping they would load on US, NDC.

20240222_161513.jpg
20240222_161500.jpg

Got the reimagined tech size medium fits good I usually get 2x in tech but these are oversized fit long story short save your money wait for deep discount double check not worth the $150 so you already know they are on their way back to Nike as I type this 😉 definitely nice but to me they are a FOG essentials copy way overpriced
Been waiting for the other reimagined to go on deep discount, but not happening! LOL!

I like this too! Just couldn't bring myself to pulling the trigger from overseas. Was hoping they would load on US, NDC.

Na they won’t have them here.

It looks like the national team techs are only staying within their country this go around.

So if you want France or Portugal etc. have to go thru their store.

With the exchange rate and international shipping. It was a total of $194.00. Just putting that out there in case you want to do it.

Na they won’t have them here.

It looks like the national team techs are only staying within their country this go around.

So if you want France or Portugal etc. have to go thru their store.

With the exchange rate and international shipping. It was a total of $194.00. Just putting that out there in case you want to do it.
Crazy bc some times they have liverpool, and Spurs on there.

Back
Top Bottom