**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Picked this up earlier today 
Damn, i'm always late to these sales.. wouldve definitely picked it up .. also really want that palm green one to go on sale

EDIT: nvm for some reason on mobile it said hasta was OOS

Last edited:
I want the half zip tech fleece/knit hoodie but off NDC it's 141.88 shipped and I feel like I could wait and find it cheaper... thoughts?

I want the half zip tech fleece/knit hoodie but off NDC it's 141.88 shipped and I feel like I could wait and find it cheaper... thoughts?
can be had on ebay for $100-120 range, unless you can find a friendly fellow on here to oop you from outlets

can be had on ebay for $100-120 range, unless you can find a friendly fellow on here to oop you from outlets

Yea I would love this to happen. That or get the knit wind runner, but our outlets here never get anything

Anyone find a large or XL in either in black lmk I'll make it worth your while

Some guy posted a couple of days ago about an outlet in Long Island NY having them for like $60. You should check outlets near you.

Grabbed the black /hasta / black TK wind runner. Had previously order the hasta crew and pants. Earlier this week ordered the TK bomber and the grey TK pants

Knowing these things have been at the outlets makes me not pull the trigger.

Really want that TK wind runner but not for those prices

Knowing these things have been at the outlets makes me not pull the trigger.

Really want that TK wind runner but not for those prices
I live around NYC so the outlets are always cooked in driving distance. Never seen TF in any of the outlets near me. Considering another windrunner right now.

@Doug3fresh yo homie ruvilla $174 + 50% off the black half zip! sizes l,m,xl left

edit: nvm I didn't realize villa's idiotic idea of making sale and clearance items different -.- I was so ready to cop.

Last edited:
do they make fakes of the TF windrunner hoodies and joggers? Feel like i got a good deal on NWT pairs and but maybe the deal was too good...

Back
Top Bottom