**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks to everyone who helped me with TF pants sizing, finally got my first pair in my hands. Question now is, do they stretch over time?

Picked up 2 tech fleece crews at tinton falls nj. 27$ after 20% off. A lot of blue. 491 code. Few pieces red with stripe.
Dynamic reveal obsidian jacket only 2 smalls. 69 plus 20% off. Was hoping to find an xl. But no luck. Also picked up 3 aw77 shoebox sweatshirts. $126 total. Not bad considering $390 is total retail.
Anyone else find anything good ?
Wasn't to crowded
Almost forgot the $25 mvp as well !

Last edited:
Can anyone approximate what color "hasta" is for Tech fleece sportswear pants? Looks like turquoise but my computer screen deceives me a lot.

Anybody here own the hero windrunner? Interested in hearing some thoughts about it. Saw one on eBay and I'm thinking about copping

Anybody here own the hero windrunner? Interested in hearing some thoughts about it. Saw one on eBay and I'm thinking about copping

I have one in black & I really like it. It's a bit thinner than your standard windrunner but still keeps you warm. When zipped up its like a protective facemask so I like to wear it in cold weather as a bottom layer for that coverage. Also the hood fits really nice

I also really like the chest pocket. Functional & stylish

What color were you looking at & how much? I'd say cop if it's a price you're willing to pay

I have one in black & I really like it. It's a bit thinner than your standard windrunner but still keeps you warm. When zipped up its like a protective facemask so I like to wear it in cold weather as a bottom layer for that coverage. Also the hood fits really nice

I also really like the chest pocket. Functional & stylish

What color were you looking at & how much? I'd say cop if it's a price you're willing to pay
It was in the beige color for $120. I'll try to see if the seller will lower his price through direct invoice. I don't have anything in that color

I have the one from the jackrabbit deal. Nice piece. Runs a little bigger or longer imo then other tech pieces. The hood is kind of like a hat too. Has like a curve on the front like a brim of a hat. That one long zippered pocket is huge too

need someone to bless me with some outlet tech knit gear!
this. who i gotta call papi to get the hook up? 
nerd.gif

LBC has TK windrunners but still $175. I need that clearance love. Bout to make a drive out to the clearance center and eat. I refuse to starve this winter.

Back
Top Bottom