[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Way overpriced. The OG Floral is the most sought after and I've seen a pair sit at $190 for weeks on facebook

anyone know where i can find janoski in size US 3? been searching everywhere but the smallest i found was size 6..

Yea you overpaid, but if you like them that's all that matters. I paid almost $240 for the OGs.
And I thought paying 160 twice for two pairs was bad sheesh. i guess im not surprised becuase i flipped the two retail pairs foraround 200 in order to pay for those two lol.

I bought this for $200. Is the price reasonable or nah?

200 ?!

you should the ask the board next time

Just got my iDs in. Hoping to get some better pics soon.

Bummed Nike took this option out tho. Wanted to try a few more CWs

Man been sleeping on the Janoski Max. They might be the most comfy pair of shoes I've ever worn. Was at PacSun today and was just checking them out. Saw the Cool Grey pair had a sale tag on them. It was marked BOGO. The lady said it was a mistake, but she said she would honor the discount. Ended up getting the cool grey and game royal/hyper punch pair for $106.60.

Which laces do you guys like better?

So far the whites were only released in Europe at the Lockwood Shop and very few other shops....

Speaking of British Tans, I was looking in my closet to pick out a pair of Janos to wear. I found out that I had a DS pair of British Tans. I forgot I had them lol. They got unDS'd last night.

It was that "found $20 in your pocket" feeling, but alot better haha.

Sick shot, I peeped your IG and saw that you also ordered the other pendleton. Do you think you can post a detailed pics of those? I'm debating on which colorway to grab before they pull them
Hi mate, sorry those White pendletons are gone.... but to be honest with you, they never grew on me. The red pops so much better. Maybe it was because i also owned the version 1 pendleton in white so the new pendleton in white did not grow on me as much as i liked

Hi mate, I used a Nikon D7100 with 35mm f1.8 lens for this shot. Thanks for appreciating :smile:

I saw this on ebay.. are thy restocking the British tans in Mint boxes? 
Man I can't find those British Tans in a 13, wish I didn't sleep on them when they dropped.

first pick up of the year. not bad for $30.
Just got the same pair from Size?, wanted to ask if yours came with an extra pair of laces? Mine looked a bit beat, and missing the paper insert. Looks like a showroom pair if you ask me.

first pick up of the year. not bad for $30.

Just got the same pair from Size?, wanted to ask if yours came with an extra pair of laces? Mine looked a bit beat, and missing the paper insert. Looks like a showroom pair if you ask me.

you could have gotten a return. I had a shop send the wrong customer a pair of the orange camo florals and when they finally got it back and shipped it to me all that stuff was missing.

Last edited:

my extra laces were obsidian flat laces

Back
Top Bottom