[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I was wondering why no stores knew anything about these. Unlike the first digiflorals, the photo blues dropped at both the pac sun stores in my city. Way easier to acquire. I'm hoping the mandarins do the same.

what third party sites will be releasing? 

How am I the hype? It's the truth.  These won't sit.  How is this hype?
How about stating the obvious for no apparent reason at all?  This is NikeTalk, dudes aren't new to this.  We've seen the quick sellout rates on all colored camo/floral print digis.

Thanks, though.

Thanks to whoever posted that link for the restock for premier! Was able to pick up that 9 for a friend! I was wondering since it was a quickstrike what would be a general number of how many pairs were made?

Quality is def on point

I was wondering why no stores knew anything about these. Unlike the first digiflorals, the photo blues dropped at both the pac sun stores in my city. Way easier to acquire. I'm hoping the mandarins do the same.

what third party sites will be releasing? 
i hope they dont drop in normal stores like pacsun or any hyped stores, im known at my school for janos and i dont wanna see anybody wearing the same shoe, keep shoe rare and make alot less than digi photo blue camos ... 

i hope they dont drop in normal stores like pacsun or any hyped stores, im known at my school for janos and i dont wanna see anybody wearing the same shoe, keep shoe rare and make alot less than digi photo blue camos ... 

This guy....

Back
Top Bottom