[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

got mine off city surf. still don't think these touch the first digi florals but am happy with the buy. used up 1 of my 5 allocated pick-ups for the rest of this year. 

:rofl:

reselling janoskis now?C MON SON.WTF SHOULD I LIKE JUST NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH DA MADNESS???

Sublimity Snow and Skate has some Floral Janos left for phone order - Sizes 7, 8,9.5, 10 -  Box + shipping - 503-643-0919 

Is it possible to find the first Digi-Camo Florals for the low $200s or less??? everything i find is upwards of 3 

Is there a brother who can help with a pair of Desert/Blue Digi Floral Camo size 11.5 12 for retail plus shipping.I could be a very useful euro contact in the future and i have helped many people in Niketalk and so have they.Any help much appreciated , if this is bad for the thread please admins remove it.Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to find the first Digi-Camo Florals for the low $200s or less??? everything i find is upwards of 3 

Everything I've seen is really high like you said. $89 shoe for that much is the sad part. A restock would be welcomed by many.

Back
Top Bottom