[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

The Digi Floral got all the kids that don't rock Janoski's coming out and wanting some. :smh:

If some kid is the reason why I can't get my hands on a pair of these, best believe that kid is getting popped.

I agree man. I've been on Janoskis for a bit, and now I see people all over that one pair. I don't have my hopes up either because kids are notorious for skipping school and lining up hours before my local (and only real SB spot) opens. I can't skip work for this ish!

I'm after a size 12 too, so I know it's gone be trouble. 
mean.gif

what's wrong with liking a shoe because the colorway is hot?

what's wrong with liking a shoe because the colorway is hot?
They are afraid that they turn into the Roshe Run hahahah. The Only janoski i have are the soft blue and could care less what u guys think. I never post in this thread cause none of the other CW tickle me and also i dont skate. If i can provide a bit of info i will and did.
So yes there is no problem liking just one CW if you're into something else

Last edited:
Florals are meh at best...At least in my book...

I got a pair of the Takashi color-ups a minute ago and skated them down...I've 100% had worse skate shoes but on the flip side of that coint they weren't the best either...For my money the Koston line is superior to these in terms of skatability...These however take the cake for kicking casual shoes...

Still though the Volts are my mission...Any word on when they are hitting state side? Early April is the word but anybody pin down an actual date range yet?

Sneaker news said April 14. They called them Lemon Twists rather than Volt. Locations and availability info they said would come later

The Digi Florals were push back to May, Nike wants this whole month to be dedicate to the Concord SB

The Digi Florals were push back to May, Nike wants this whole month to be dedicate to the Concord SB
Just like the hype around the Space Jam dunks; smdh 
mean.gif
 Digi Florals are definitely an awesome Spring Janoski; skated down all my collection and all I got left are some original Black Mint and Distressed Leathers that are beat to hell. Anyone know where to get some 10.5 cork insoles as well?

can anyone ID the first shoes worn by the first skater? from :21-:31?
Looks like a all black and pink sole?
can't find it anywhere...or not sure if they're Janoskis

Last edited:
Digi florals are cool, but I need those volts. Hopefully the beasts stay away. I still rock my black perf leather ones religiously. Just an awesome, awesome shoe. Gonna iD an all black leather pair. Just debating whether I should make the very bottom (the outsole, not midsole) black to complete the all black look or white just for some random contrast.

Shocking Volts. Got mine, Asian release. The Florals were MEH compared to these in person (also got to see them side by side) ... but of course having some Florals would be  good for collections

Last edited:
Aha..
Personally Copped florals and passed on Volts on first release.. volts are near impossible to wear except if your Work for security on the highway By night..
Maybe have to see them again!
But can't pass on florals IMO.

Back
Top Bottom