Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

I was at Ontario Mills today
nerd.gif
, it was packed inside of Nike Factory.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by maluah

Stupid question......do anybody know if outlet is willing to do "buy back"? I am planning to return few shoes, then I want to buy them back using the coupon. Anybody ever done it before?

I bought some stuff the other day and asked the person at the register, he seemed like a manager or supervisor. He wasn't too pleased that I brought up that scenario. 
He said I would have to go and see if there are still some on the shelves.

I later came by and returned the stuff I just bought, they were shoes. Another lady helped me. So after the return, she just put the box in a stack, then called someone over to do "go backs"--- someone just came by to put the shoes back on the shelves..

So i'm calling that manager's bluff. It should be no problem based on what I just saw after I returned it.

If thats not the case, my girl will be with me and she'll say she wants to buy the stuff that was just returned.  YMMV of course on your experience. 
There is no way they can stop you IF they put the shoes back on the shelves. This is the catch because I had a d!ck of a manager that tried to block someone from doing this by holding the stuff they returned in the store office until the sale was over. Of course it was the customers fault for saying they were going to do as such.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by maluah

Stupid question......do anybody know if outlet is willing to do "buy back"? I am planning to return few shoes, then I want to buy them back using the coupon. Anybody ever done it before?

I bought some stuff the other day and asked the person at the register, he seemed like a manager or supervisor. He wasn't too pleased that I brought up that scenario. 
He said I would have to go and see if there are still some on the shelves.

I later came by and returned the stuff I just bought, they were shoes. Another lady helped me. So after the return, she just put the box in a stack, then called someone over to do "go backs"--- someone just came by to put the shoes back on the shelves..

So i'm calling that manager's bluff. It should be no problem based on what I just saw after I returned it.

If thats not the case, my girl will be with me and she'll say she wants to buy the stuff that was just returned.  YMMV of course on your experience. 
There is no way they can stop you IF they put the shoes back on the shelves. This is the catch because I had a d!ck of a manager that tried to block someone from doing this by holding the stuff they returned in the store office until the sale was over. Of course it was the customers fault for saying they were going to do as such.

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

big ups to Tjay for hooking me up with the coupons. Thanks again man! He gave me the whole sheet of the coupons so I still have two coupons left to give out if anybody in the 626 area is interested.

I went to Citadel but they didn't really have anything I wanted (they had all black and DD Kobe Vs) so I ended up using the discount on a phone order for some Kobe V rices (home) for $64 shipped. Not bad I guess. Man I wish I was near Viejas since they seem to have a lot of different Kobes and they wouldn't let me apply the coupon over the phone.

same here, big ups to Tjay for the coupon...
smile.gif
sorry shine wasnt able to get one from hohlegend so i depended on the coupons given by the store and by tjay!
smile.gif

Tjay, salamat and nice meeting you!
smile.gif
ontario was packed...i believe you when you said it was packed...damn outlet was in a disaray hehe...

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

big ups to Tjay for hooking me up with the coupons. Thanks again man! He gave me the whole sheet of the coupons so I still have two coupons left to give out if anybody in the 626 area is interested.

I went to Citadel but they didn't really have anything I wanted (they had all black and DD Kobe Vs) so I ended up using the discount on a phone order for some Kobe V rices (home) for $64 shipped. Not bad I guess. Man I wish I was near Viejas since they seem to have a lot of different Kobes and they wouldn't let me apply the coupon over the phone.

same here, big ups to Tjay for the coupon...
smile.gif
sorry shine wasnt able to get one from hohlegend so i depended on the coupons given by the store and by tjay!
smile.gif

Tjay, salamat and nice meeting you!
smile.gif
ontario was packed...i believe you when you said it was packed...damn outlet was in a disaray hehe...

Dam i hope it wont be too bad when I go sunday night. It seemed fine when i went Thursday afternoon.

Dam i hope it wont be too bad when I go sunday night. It seemed fine when i went Thursday afternoon.

Got these for the girlfriend. She loves them over the kobes.
Came out to be 42 pre tax, really good price. I wish I can get my lebrons for that price.

2011-05-14%2019.10.57.jpg

Got these for the girlfriend. She loves them over the kobes.
Came out to be 42 pre tax, really good price. I wish I can get my lebrons for that price.

2011-05-14%2019.10.57.jpg

Your welcome jrjmd and xi shine xi. We really have to thank 430 though. Nice meeting you guys both. Xi shine xi - thanks for the ramen. Will visit your resto soon with the wifey. Jrjmd - sa uulitin pare.

Your welcome jrjmd and xi shine xi. We really have to thank 430 though. Nice meeting you guys both. Xi shine xi - thanks for the ramen. Will visit your resto soon with the wifey. Jrjmd - sa uulitin pare.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by speedolrac

Thanks to HOHLegend!

ap1030945.jpg
They have Live Strong Free Runs at your outlet!?!?!?

and @IHaveMYOwn...

I think the coupon expires Sunday.
It's Lunar Elite 2 "Livestrong" edition. It's from Allen Premium outlet. 

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by speedolrac

Thanks to HOHLegend!

ap1030945.jpg
They have Live Strong Free Runs at your outlet!?!?!?

and @IHaveMYOwn...

I think the coupon expires Sunday.
It's Lunar Elite 2 "Livestrong" edition. It's from Allen Premium outlet. 

z4Eza.jpg

also copped another pair of the usa kobe v, an extra pair of the air trainers (lost the pair i bought when they frist dropped and been missin em so i had to double up), couple hoopin shorts, pack of socks, 3 laces, and some kicks for my pops. all for a little under 350
pimp.gif

once again, i appreciate you lookin out HOHlegend
pimp.gif

lace swaps
Spoiler [+]
dSxSj.jpg

K7zqO.jpg

z4Eza.jpg

also copped another pair of the usa kobe v, an extra pair of the air trainers (lost the pair i bought when they frist dropped and been missin em so i had to double up), couple hoopin shorts, pack of socks, 3 laces, and some kicks for my pops. all for a little under 350
pimp.gif

once again, i appreciate you lookin out HOHlegend
pimp.gif

lace swaps
Spoiler [+]
dSxSj.jpg

K7zqO.jpg

Never received a coupon
frown.gif
..so I didn't cop a damn thing yesterday..almost copped Air Max 97s grey/red joints but 80 is too much..

Never received a coupon
frown.gif
..so I didn't cop a damn thing yesterday..almost copped Air Max 97s grey/red joints but 80 is too much..

Back
Top Bottom