Kobe V Away $53
Kobe V POP $53
Venomenon Grinch Shirt $10

Arundel Mills:
Kobe V Inline $53

Castle Rock CO (phone order):
Kobe V Draft Days $56 shipped

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Got my coupons from 430AM.  Just gotta say thanks!
pimp.gif

Flint 13 GS sizes were just put out at the Vacaville outlet. All sizes available.  Them *!%+! is B GRADE for real tho. Not one pair could pass as A-grade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Got my coupons from 430AM.  Just gotta say thanks!
pimp.gif

Flint 13 GS sizes were just put out at the Vacaville outlet. All sizes available.  Them *!%+! is B GRADE for real tho. Not one pair could pass as A-grade.
laugh.gif

Didn't get one from HOHLegend like I thought I was going to, but at least my outlet (Boise) hooked me up with one.

Not a lot there, though... Kobe V Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe V for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

Didn't get one from HOHLegend like I thought I was going to, but at least my outlet (Boise) hooked me up with one.

Not a lot there, though... Kobe V Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe V for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Not a lot there, though... Kobe VI Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe VI for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

damn vi rice's for $75?  makes me vomit a little in my mouth when i spent $150+ a month or so ago

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Not a lot there, though... Kobe VI Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe VI for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

damn vi rice's for $75?  makes me vomit a little in my mouth when i spent $150+ a month or so ago

So far in two days of this Nike F & F event, I've purchased about $900 worth of stuff and saved about $300. The deals that I've come across are INSANE. Nike Inc. has come through so far.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be sure to post everything I've picked up once the weekend is over.  

So far in two days of this Nike F & F event, I've purchased about $900 worth of stuff and saved about $300. The deals that I've come across are INSANE. Nike Inc. has come through so far.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be sure to post everything I've picked up once the weekend is over.  

shout out to HOHLegend for coming through with the coupon. appreciate it.
was at san leandro clearance store and these are the only ones worth noting:

kobe V miles davis $69.99

kobe v united we rise $69.99

hyperfuse black/volt almost FSR $59.99

shout out to HOHLegend for coming through with the coupon. appreciate it.
was at san leandro clearance store and these are the only ones worth noting:

kobe V miles davis $69.99

kobe v united we rise $69.99

hyperfuse black/volt almost FSR $59.99

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just got my coupn. Thanks 430! I have 2 extra to spare. Hit me up socal!
pimp.gif

Thanks for offering to share the wealth man... That's def. what NT should be about.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just got my coupn. Thanks 430! I have 2 extra to spare. Hit me up socal!
pimp.gif

Thanks for offering to share the wealth man... That's def. what NT should be about.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom