*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Those buzz lightyears are super boring. Aside from the breds the GR have suckeddddd

i prefer the MC>breds but share the setiments of your statement, well i think the i promise would've been legit had they not released the 4HM 15s and i not colored the sole

5F5CAF9A-26F2-4C91-97B4-9C411D26E2E9.jpeg
3AE0DF77-EBB1-456D-88FD-CAC26C883720.jpeg
5C3027C7-8DE4-4580-8DBD-C449549B0CF1.jpeg
4C0B250F-F49F-4D06-B4D4-12CFCE9E1D46.jpeg
BFA60660-19ED-4AC0-AAAC-5F4CA86FAC7B.jpeg
CD95E235-4E49-4B82-AE18-0EAD97F7FB34.jpeg
1CE4FBFE-860C-4701-AE89-FC733F85691F.jpeg

Let me get this right,

One of the biggest superstars goes to the biggest markets, and they give us trash GR's and not one home colorway.
Honestly, I think it has to do with the silhouette. Take the Kobe 6 for example. Imo, the best Kobe sig ever. The 2 laker colorways(white/purple and blk/yellow) were pretty plain, but the silhouette of the 6 made them look amazing. The lebron 16 silhouette is nice, but I just dont think the laker colorways work on it...just my opinion...

Just give the audience what the player wears. That’s one reason why I and many adored the Kobe line especially 4-6, because the GR colorways that we were able to buy in store were also worn on Kobe Bryant’s feet in game.

Of course as an Athlete you’re entitled to some perks (PE’s Friends, Family, inner circle etc). But damn.

Just give the audience what the player wears. That’s one reason why I and many adored the Kobe line especially 4-6, because the GR colorways that we were able to buy in store were also worn on Kobe Bryant’s feet in game.

Of course as an Athlete you’re entitled to some perks (PE’s Friends, Family, inner circle etc). But damn.
Kobe 6 was hands down the best. One of my absolute favorite shoes.

Lebron's "Buzz Lightyear" pair has purple logos and obviously the volt/black laces.

They're still garbage, but not as bad as the GR.

Resale not bad on all the sizes but my size 12, hope i hit Saturday or resale isn't bad after sns and snkrs drops

To those with the WTT, are y’all rocking the lacelock? I wanna see some pics with it, seems a little loud

If you were to buy the wtt for casual wear and could only get half a size up or half a size down on your TTS, what would it be fellas?

If you were to buy the wtt for casual wear and could only get half a size up or half a size down on your TTS, what would it be fellas?
I went half up. Dont think I've heard anyone say they did half down. The consensus seems to be TTS or half up. The toolbox imo is small and that's why I went half up.

Back
Top Bottom