*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

89ABC509-46BB-432F-9C0F-A2054FCA834E.jpeg
If I take an L on the WTT might cop the “I am King” or Black and gold retro 3s and a cnsolation and drop these in them
upload_2019-2-11_16-47-28.gif

That lock is way nicer than the one it actually comes with. That one looks tacky as hell.

OT question:

Is the search function working for you guys? On my end it's not.

I was searching for something specific within the thread and couldn't find it. Then I tried something that would obviously be posted, "TTS," and it still showed "no results."

(Method: Magnifying glass icon>check "search this thread only">search for "xxxxx")

Would definitely say so I doubt they drop 2 different shoes for him.

Granted I said they wouldn’t drop the travis’ last night and they did sooo
On the other hand tho..it is a lebron watch shoe so maybe they do drop another AS shoe as well?...never know..

My only regret of 2019 so far is not grabbing those Court Purple Kings when they were $600.
1k+ for a team colorway. What a joke. He's contracted for 3 more years.

It's not like Kyrie who can possibly leave, hence putting a Boston cw isn't smart business on the 5s.

It's LEBRON and the LAKERS. The biggest name in basketball teamed up with the biggest market. Isn't that the point? You have this huge market space of new fans in the 2nd largest American city and you're not tapping into it. Imagine Jordan in the 90s not releasing bred colorways. Bred 11s that were worn taking out Payton and Kemp, pe. Flu game, another pe. Last shot 14s, Chicago stores only in ultra limited supply.

Probably like last year, limited Watch and GR AS. I'm so effin bitter on those King's Crown I lost to bots one year ago.
I even posted in the retro 3 thread it would be cool if they dropped the AS 3 this weekend..i could def see Nike doing all 3...

It's not like Kyrie who can possibly leave, hence putting a Boston cw isn't smart business on the 5s.

It's LEBRON and the LAKERS. The biggest name in basketball teamed up with the biggest market. Isn't that the point? You have this huge market space of new fans in the 2nd largest American city and you're not tapping into it. Imagine Jordan in the 90s not releasing bred colorways. Bred 11s that were worn taking out Payton and Kemp, pe. Flu game, another pe. Last shot 14s, Chicago stores only in ultra limited supply.
Yea im baffled nike hasnt dropped a GR laker colorway...like really scratching my head...

Seems he likes Cavs colors more TBH.
If sneakers were in the 90's what they are today, with the tools that are available today, etc., Bred 11's would have been worn only a couple of times and Hungover Flu game would have been a different color.

I even posted in the retro 3 thread it would be cool if they dropped the AS 3 this weekend..i could def see Nike doing all 3...

That'd be cool

The amount of shoes that are about to drop within these next few days....makes you have to sit down in a dark room and evaluate and contemplate which ones you want the most and how to go about coppin on RD and which one's you think that might not have a high resale so if you pass on them on RD you can just pick them up later down the road or which ones that might restock at retail...smh....need thanos to undue the snap so that i can seek advice from dr strange!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom