*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The Breds look so sleek. Can't wait to see them in person. The black and red overlay reminds me of the Kobe 7.

wow this guy took apart the shoe for review purposes. according to the subtitles he says the shoe is more stable than last year but still prone to ankle rolls according to some of his close up shots. it's also firmer than last years cushioning

Replace the red weave w gold on those breds and give me a purple airbag with some other laker appropriate hits and I’m in.

Bred looks terrific. 1-5 is beautiful. Off to a great start.

From FNL, will be GR
Capture+_2018-09-16-15-32-14.png

Who’s going to actually wear their 1-5 for basketball? I’m thinking about picking up the Oreo for ball and keeping 1-5 on ice in my collection.

Man, this is the dilemma. We wanna hoop in this colorway to get a performance review out for the culture but it may be too nice to do that. Might have to pick up another colorway for that. Will decide soon....

I'm still waiting for my "1 thru 6" to ship from SNKRS. first time in a while that im anxious to see the shipping status just because I really like these so I want to make sure its official. Btw, anyone checking their HOH tomorrow? Word in my area is that shipment is coming tomorrow for most stores.

I'm still waiting for my "1 thru 6" to ship from SNKRS. first time in a while that im anxious to see the shipping status just because I really like these so I want to make sure its official. Btw, anyone checking their HOH tomorrow? Word in my area is that shipment is coming tomorrow for most stores.

My email said the 19th. I called to expedite the shipping and the rep said that its too late. I asked was there even an option to change the shipping speed and he said sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't. I didn't even check when I was buying, just wanted to get them locked in.

Anyone from NYC know if all stores got their shipment yesterday? Busy try to get the wave don’t have time to go to Footlocker. Any chance?

Back
Top Bottom