*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

You gotta go to flash sale section. If you go directly to the shoe it shows full price. At least that's how it shows up on the nike+ app

I went to the flash sale section on NDC, all the 16's (including lows) have got back to their retail prices. That's weird. Does anyone have the same problem?

Size 10 in the camo low for $120, wish it were a size 11

734F0DC7-80A4-4B53-8EAB-A1B57A2D9AA6.png

Smh should have pulled the trigger yesterday on the remix pair. Contacted Nike and they said they’re back at retail but the clearance code still works

Yeah they went back to retail yesterday afternoon. Strange. Perhaps they were selling too much?
But I’m sure they’re not selling anything now lmao

Yeah they went back to retail yesterday afternoon. Strange. Perhaps they were selling too much?
But I’m sure they’re not selling anything now lmao
They like to bait people who missed out on a sale. They’ll go back to discount price in a week.

I was wondering if they did that because: 1) to make people, who bought the shoes, feel good and keep them, and 2) to make people, who don't buy the shoes, feel bad and then buy the next time?

Sorry for my silly conspiracy theory.

I was wondering if they did that because: 1) to make people, who bought the shoes, feel good and keep them, and 2) to make people, who don't buy the shoes, feel bad and then buy the next time?

Sorry for my silly conspiracy theory.
No you’re right. They also do fake sellouts on every release

I think they saw the demand for these skyrocket at an actual acceptable price point, and got confused as to why that demand was there all of a sudden.

Nike with the speedy shipping to Cali. Like these better than the Watch the Throne so I offed them as I don't want two pairs with gitd soles. I didn't use the lacelocks either. I don't have to get an Lebron 3. Got some money back in my pocket for the 17s. I think I made the right decision lol. The small stitched patch in the insoles is a good look too as it won't rub off after one wear.
20190717_184358.jpg

Nike with the speedy shipping to Cali. Like these better than the Watch the Throne so I offed them as I don't want two pairs with gitd soles. I didn't use the lacelocks either. I don't have to get an Lebron 3. Got some money back in my pocket for the 17s. I think I made the right decision lol. The small stitched patch in the insoles is a good look too as it won't rub off after one wear.
20190717_184358.jpg
Yeah I got my pair in today as well and I gotta say nike did a really good job on these 16s.

20190717_184358.jpg

Such a nice colorway. Just wish LeBrons were more sleek/lower. I'm used to hooping in Kobes so the LeBrons look/feel too bulky on feet for me.

I like how the Kobes look on feet, so the LeBrons just look and feel bulky compared to that.
You can't tell me that the LeBron silhouettes don't look bulky compared to the Kobe silhouettes. It's just a design thing.
Two different types of players....kobes prior to Kobe 4, and going back to his Adidas Sig's were bulky imo. But personally I like both kobe kicks and lebrons for when im playing ball.
Kobe for agility and light weight
LeBrons for cushion and impact protection.

Just depends on how I feel I want to play that day.

Back
Top Bottom