*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Anyone looking for the Graffiti NYC 4s, theres a 9.5 on Solesupremacy Ebay auction right now look DS and only at $255...

1EDE29CE-9F9D-429A-9779-B1D37FFDDE4D.jpeg
6C16CB8C-7DAD-4103-A29E-F07DC07C93DE.jpeg

Look good here, but none of the courts I play on are NBA level clean. And I still can't tell if the outsole is translucent or solid. But in looking at reviews of other glow in the dark shoes -it seems has if it is more fashion over function and the traction is terrible. And I could care less about GITD.

Anyone gets or sees these in person, report back on if solid or translucent.

Look good here, but none of the courts I play on are NBA level clean. And I still can't tell if the outsole is translucent or solid. But in looking at reviews of other glow in the dark shoes -it seems has if it is more fashion over function and the traction is terrible. And I could care less about GITD.

Anyone gets or sees these in person, report back on if solid or translucent.
Its semi solid/translucent from what i saw in person. This definitely a fashionable shoe color/material wise. I doubt i will actually ruin my pair on the outdoor courts i play on

Nah must be a glitch on your end, they still got a fsr. You know the snrks app is straight garbage.

Yeah that's why I said nvm, not sure what's going on with the app right now, I'm good though, $195 I'll take it, these might be the first pair I shoes I wear back in the states

I'm thinking these aqua blue might match the GitD the most when it's not matching.....
Screenshot_20190517-183016_eBay.jpg

Screw it all just order them all and whichever looks the best goes in

idk i'm accustomed to and just prefer flyknit now, beyond that i have alternate materials ie EXT, I own 2 Kyries, 1 non Kobe flyknit/EXT and a few other themed shoes that aren't flyknit and everyone knows my AJ12 love. My running shoes i prefer in flyknit as well, i feel like you can just do more with it in terms of design and colors. Example although i didn't like most of the

Hey, thanks for answering. Appreciate it, red. :nthat:

Did anyone save the pics of the 4 Horsemen pair? I'm curious to see them and Google is coming up dry.

EDIT: Nevermind, IG held me down.

Some pics for anyone else that didn't catch them on Kickz

2f7e375b8104de40d1d20239c5d4c42c.jpg
5c8330b39822ffc7636d3e71dc7a2b34.jpg
03a1c8e696362851d2b7a799afcb6461.jpg
713b754e550cd67f3ffb00fe38aa0356.jpg

Via Dunk Shop Srbija

They're alright to me. Wouldn't drop anything near retail for them though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom