*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

1.PNG

Thats what has me iffy about unDSing my Concord 11s...that yellowing :smh:

And before someone says “enjoy your shoes” I wear/take extreme care of my shoes but some things are inevitable

They'll keep retroing Concords till the end of time every 5-6 years so you'll be fine

I know what it’s like to yellow. To feel so desperately that your battleknit is white, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Yellowing still arrives.
Sole bright, a small paint brush and sunlight, people. I just took the yellow out of a pair of OG columbia Jordan 12s. The stuff really really works. Works wonders for yellowing on white parts of the shoe and clear soles.

Sole bright, a small paint brush and sunlight, people. I just took the yellow out of a pair of OG columbia Jordan 12s. The stuff really really works. Works wonders for yellowing on white parts of the shoe and clear soles.
You’re gonna paint the knit?

Hmm

Agreed! Wearing them is not in question. But if spraying them helps I would do it. Thing is that it needs to be re-applied, and history shows I never re-apply, so I'll just wear them and not worry!

Its not paint. Removes oxidation. You can do any white or clear part of the shoe. Get the angelus brand. The results are unreal. Bottle is cheap. Its restored so many of my old yellowing shoes and yellowing soles. Process is simple.

is that the as icing the translucent outsoles, but only on the knit?

This year’s Lebron watch was so awful compared to last year IMO. How you gonna do three different Lebron 3 x Lebron 16 releases? Did they really have no ideas? Nothing nearly as good as the Deion or Griffey 15’s

those would be lava and medicine balls though had they did 12 instead of the 3 that would've been a winner

This year’s Lebron watch was so awful compared to last year IMO. How you gonna do three different Lebron 3 x Lebron 16 releases? Did they really have no ideas? Nothing nearly as good as the Deion or Griffey 15’s
I disagree. It was just different. Last years were all based on shoes Lebron loved growing up whereas this year was based on inspirations from older Lebron models that the general public couldn't get at the time. The only pair I didn't care for this year were the MB, and that is only bc I was too young to know the originals. The SB(both white and blue), WTT, and the Remix are all great. I'm gonna believe the 4H will be fire as well. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom