*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I buy stuff, but I don’t buy off of impulse or because it’s the new hype. >D

It’s call niketalk so I’m gonna talk my talk.

If you can’t handle a argument that’s something your need to work on to combat that. They just words at the end of the day.

You’re the same dude crying over someone’s avy.....

2C6FE5A8-02F4-47E9-BB0E-8A7EC228D72F.gif

I personally don't hoop in Brons...Too heavy for me. 16's might be the first pair in a while that I could probably tolerate. Kyries and Pg's work better for me.

since we talking hooping in LeBron's, I still have the II as the best to ball in. the IV/V were too heavy. the VI were lighter but had terrible traction. the VIII's were decent. the XI and XII were ok, but I liked the Soldier line better by that point for balling.

since we talking hooping in LeBron's, I still have the II as the best to ball in. the IV/V were too heavy. the VI were lighter but had terrible traction. the VIII's were decent. the XI and XII were ok, but I liked the Soldier line better by that point for balling.

The soldier line from the (11s/12s is the only model I played in) heavily underrated here on nt, unless it’s a limited colorway no one talks about it. IMO it’s a great all purpose basketball shoe for any position you play at.

Had me give the Lebron line second look after the 4s, cause of its bulk. But if mike redo them I would get them day 1 cause of the crazy support you get in them.

Got my Safaris in from Pro Direct Basketball. They shipped them in a bag so the box is all beat up. And these definitely fit .5 small to me.

Sizing on this model is all over the map for me with the pairs that are not just battleknit.

Got my Safaris in from Pro Direct Basketball. They shipped them in a bag so the box is all beat up. And these definitely fit .5 small to me.

Sizing on this model is all over the map for me with the pairs that are not just battleknit.
Damn I'd be pissed. Bags not only can mess up boxes but shoe integrity as well. Them joints be getting squushed...

I ball in Jordan 28s, 29s, and Why

What other models do you have? And what was the fit?

Back
Top Bottom