*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

10.5 from FTL shipped. These look awesome on feet. Turbo Green 1s, infrared 6’s, and WTT Lebrons in one week. My wallet and girlfriend hate me but it’s ok they will both get over it.
i feel your pain

add an extra 6 and zoom rookies to the list tho :smh:

hopefully i can chill till may now

10.5 from FTL shipped. These look awesome on feet. Turbo Green 1s, infrared 6’s, and WTT Lebrons in one week. My wallet and girlfriend hate me but it’s ok they will both get over it.
I understand your pain 2 pairs of turbos (1 by mistake cause eastbay was playing ) the 6s and the WTT 16 still surprised I won I'm going on a serious break until they drop the fire red 3s OG and the bred 11s

I need these w the lace locks for retail.

l2V94No.gif

as soon as Nike drops another halfway decent shoe these will be as relevant as kanye west is to black people. if you want em get em if not move on...ROOKIE GALAXIES are the next big release (rolling eyes) so save your money!!!!

If you're willing to wait and can honor your $220 buying offer I got a size 12 for you when it comes in. If I accept the highest bid on StockX now for a sz 12 after fees im only getting close to $230 lol. For my other pair size 8, It's alrdy at a $219 payout. And this is with pairs not even in hand yet for the upcoming undercut and dump off. So I'm actually scared by the time my pairs comes in, prices will even go lower and I wont even get $220 at that. So If you're willing to pay 220 I might sell it to you....these are bricks.

Personally, I don't care bcuz I'm not selling, but these won't be bricks in time. You can even screen shot this.

If you're willing to wait and can honor your $220 buying offer I got a size 12 for you when it comes in. If I accept the highest bid on StockX now for a sz 12 after fees im only getting close to $230 lol. For my other pair size 8, It's alrdy at a $219 payout. And this is with pairs not even in hand yet for the upcoming undercut and dump off. So I'm actually scared by the time my pairs comes in, prices will even go lower and I wont even get $220 at that. So If you're willing to pay 220 I might sell it to you....these are bricks.
I’ll take that 12 if I don’t hit a restock/stockx by next week

Lebron sigs, with the exception of ultra limited pairs, haven't aged well with time in terms of value. These won't be any different

Totally agree with you on this. There's definitely an exception with a few Lebron sneakers that hold value, but like I said in my previous posts too.... in general most Bron shoes are "BRICKS". These are no different than the superman 16s or the Lebron Watch shoes or those other color ways, it's in the same category with value give or take. You don't want to end up like that other NTer in here who said he purposely bought it on StockX yesterday before its too late cause they'll sky rocket LOL. These things are continuing to dip lower and lower by the hour. In fact, he could of saved by buying it right now instead lol and probably would save even more once everyone get their pairs in hand in the mail later. Just buy it if you like it. Don't be like these other people copping for idiot reasons. Be patient and don't be a reckless consumer jumping the gun on everything getting suckered.

Struck out on SNKRS APP
Foot locker was not loading correctly and payment was not processing. Tried and continued for close to 2 hours.
Email few hours ago - Order shipped
LOL
I have no clue to this madness so don’t @ me cuz I will NOT b able to answer haha

Back
Top Bottom