*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

If he wanted them to look like yeezys then stop making the midsole/outsole look like a stegosaurus transformer. Just take it easy and keep it simple ffs. I hate lebron

I dont understand why they feel the need to keep segregating the sole like that. With the single column at the midfoot. It looks stupid.

Yeah, it's like they all just blend together. For it to remind people of KD's shoes says a lot.

I got more excited for the John Elliott's.

I don’t buy LeBron shoes anyway because the only ones I like are the Zoom Generations and the 2s. And I’m not a LeBron guy, anyway. So my comments are purely on a sneaker-design level in terms of looks. Those John Elliott’s look insanely good compared to these. And the Elliott’s are just a decent clean design. These things are Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I don’t buy LeBron shoes anyway because the only ones I like are the Zoom Generations and the 2s. And I’m not a LeBron guy, anyway. So my comments are purely on a sneaker-design level in terms of looks. Those John Elliott’s look insanely good compared to these. And the Elliott’s are just a decent clean design. These things are Zzzzzzzzzzzz
it all comes down to how busy the sole is. its either clean and classy or trying too hard and trashy

Lebrons and outlets were made for eachother

The right colorway could get me in on these. Mostly a fire Lakers colorway that probably won't come until late in the run, or maybe a cool LeBron Watch or flip on a colorway from an older model (the VIIs-IXs have so many they can pull from.)

I still want a few XVs but I feel like I haven't seen the >$100 deals I prefer to grab LeBrons at.

If he wanted them to look like yeezys then stop making the midsole/outsole look like a stegosaurus transformer. Just take it easy and keep it simple ffs. I hate lebron

I dont understand why they feel the need to keep segregating the sole like that. With the single column at the midfoot. It looks stupid.

Why are you angry? and they look nothing like a Yeezy.

And they probably segregate the sole, because they're basketball sneakers and it increases flexibility.

This dude is a herb for this post.

He's always trying to make it seem like he's beyond reproach and has the best, most exclusive info.

In this case he's trying to make it seem like he's the only one that knew that the pics of the 16's floating around for the last few weeks were replicas.

*CRINGE*

He's always trying to make it seem like he's beyond reproach and has the best, most exclusive info.

In this case he's trying to make it seem like he's the only one that knew that the pics of the 16's floating around for the last few weeks were replicas.

*CRINGE*

I don't take it that way at all.

A lot of people were reporting that as accurate information. When I first saw the pic I said it didn't seem right.

The silhouette is shaped like the AZG. I’m sure they’ll play around with that too.

I said the same.

Gimme that simple black white Oreo 16

Yep. And give me a black/gold colorway and I'm GOOD. Shoot, I'll probably cop the BRED colorway for GP.

I'm trying to picture them with the colorways. With the different parts, its hard to imagine how it's gonna look.

Nike LeBron 16
Color: Black/Black-University Red
Release Date: Fall 2018
Style Number: AO2588-002
Price: $185

Nike LeBron 16
Color: Black/Metallic Silver-White
Style Number: AO2588-006

Nike LeBron 16
Color: Olive Flak/Black-Pale Ivory
Style Number: AO2588-300

Nike LeBron 16
Color: White/Black
Style Number: BQ5969-100

Nike LeBron 16
Color: Black/White-Fucshia
Style Number: BQ5969-101

Last edited:
No.

Pretty much everyone here and elswhere identified them as replicas. It was plain and obvious.

Yeah, but the issue was everyone knew they were fake, but people were trying to they were going to look similar.

They don't.

Man...and I just picked up a pair of 15lows. Haven't used them yet. Maybe I'll save them and exchange them at Niketown for these depending on initial performance reviews.

I wouldn't really use the John Elliot pair as a frame of reference for shoe design. It's just a lightly re-tooled Lebron VIII Low. >D

*CRINGE*

Good lord. Did the guy with the website that looks like the news page of SC just complain of people acting corny for ad revenue? Cant be the same guy that hired bianca to butter up product after his wife and kids didnt want to sell shoes for eastbay tho right?
Jeez

Man...and I just picked up a pair of 15lows. Haven't used them yet. Maybe I'll save them and exchange them at Niketown for these depending on initial performance reviews.

The setup on the lows are outdated to begin with. Don't know why anyone would buy those

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom