*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

are the black and reds on sale anywhere?

will this shoe have the nike id option?
Breds were coupon eligible on a couple of sites, that’s about as good as it gets as far as copping under retail.

Doubt we’ll see these on id...I wanna say the LBJ 13 was the last time his sig showed up on Nike iD

Breds were coupon eligible on a couple of sites, that’s about as good as it gets as far as copping under retail.

Doubt we’ll see these on id...I wanna say the LBJ 13 was the last time his sig showed up on Nike iD

I got a few 14 ids. Wish they would’ve put these and the 15s up. I’d have about 5 more pairs.

hmm the fact that sites still have stock of the SuperBron makin me think I can cop at discount down the line... debating if I should return Nike pair and take the chance

B58687CA-895B-4107-BC8F-035FBCDCFD7D.jpeg
Saw these in store in one of the nike stores in China

hmm the fact that sites still have stock of the SuperBron makin me think I can cop at discount down the line... debating if I should return Nike pair and take the chance

Just so you know, you can return to Nike anytime if they’re still in new condition.. Wait and see if you can get for below retail and then return whichever pair has less flaws to Nike.

Imo, I wouldn't take the chance. My champs is already sold out of the breds and I looked on footlocker website and they only have smaller sizes in the breds. I could be wrong, but it seems like the 16's are selling pretty well and a colorway like this won't sit...just my .02

Bred 16s came out in September and I can still find a near FSR online. How is that moving quickly? I don't know what your definition of "sitting" is, but those Superman things will be available well into 2019

Only see one spot online with nearly a FSR of Breds. A lot of other places have scattered sizes. These are acting kind of like the 15. Released and everyone trying to wait it out for that deep discount and then suddenly started to dry up. Eastbay, FTL, FTA, and Champs keeping the Exclusions on doesn’t help that matter and only Champs is the one with the near full size run.

Only see one spot online with nearly a FSR of Breds. A lot of other places have scattered sizes. These are acting kind of like the 15. Released and everyone trying to wait it out for that deep discount and then suddenly started to dry up. Eastbay, FTL, FTA, and Champs keeping the Exclusions on doesn’t help that matter and only Champs is the one with the near full size run.

Real-time size run at JimmyJazz. Discount eligible as well. Not sure why some of y'all acting like these are hard to come by. Only 16s that flew were WTL and Kings and only because they were QS status

bron16.jpg

2D35B4EE-2DAA-41CC-B2B3-FEDF1D93A343.png
9BE84CEC-8629-4911-A873-17B26CC0ECDB.png
BBED029D-3482-4CA0-A2F2-1B9C24628834.png
063B11E6-8E7B-4F47-A786-FD47DB1522C0.png
That’s two spots dude. You’re acting as if they’re flooding everywhere. Yea they’re are around and you might be able to find your size here and there, but if you think you’re possibly going to find you size on deep discount late in the season don’t act surprised when that’s not the case. That’s all I’m saying.

Real-time size run at JimmyJazz. Discount eligible as well. Not sure why some of y'all acting like these are hard to come by. Only 16s that flew were WTL and Kings and only because they were QS status

bron16.jpg

Edit: Couple of real time pics as well. And FL doesn’t even have them up any more.

Last edited:
That’s two spots dude. You’re acting as if they’re flooding everywhere. Yea thery are around and you might be able to find your size here and there, but if you think you’re possibly going to find you size on deep discount late in the season don’t act surprised when that’s not the case. That’s all I’m saying.

There were and still are enough pairs where everyone here who wanted them on discount can have them. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom