*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Why not just return?
Stockx

I bought them because I’m 0-100 with sneaker app. I either wake up too late or just don’t click fast enough. I had no idea FL was gonna have them smh. So I just bought them 28$ over retail on stockx days before release. But I said why not I’ll try sneaker app just for the hell of it. To my surprise I got in. I bought them just cause I never get in lol. Then I realized wtf did I just do lol smh

Stockx

I bought them because I’m 0-100 with sneaker app. I either wake up too late or just don’t click fast enough. I had no idea FL was gonna have them smh. So I just bought them 28$ over retail on stockx days before release. But I said why not I’ll try sneaker app just for the hell of it. To my surprise I got in. I bought them just cause I never get in lol. Then I realized wtf did I just do lol smh

congrats on your first success and i'm sorry for your loss, don't feel bad we've all made mistakes, some of us bought the SLH 11s, and don't even bring up the gator king fiasco :nerd: @ventureblake :lol: if all you lost was $28 you're doing good trust me

On the knee pain tip I keep reading how this stretch in particular helps. (Chick is banging btw)

couchstretch.jpg

I think the overall fit is worse than the 15s. My foot doesn’t feel locked down in the same way. I’m probably more sensitive about this because I’m getting over an injury but I don’t think I’d make these my hooping shoes.

A lot of ppl really seem to have loved the fit of the 15s.

The 16's are looser. I like the snug fit of the 15. They fit like a glove. I don't mind the 16, but it's a difference. I'm not used to Lebron's being loose. A lot of times they're even hard to get on.

The 16's are looser. I like the snug fit of the 15. They fit like a glove. I don't mind the 16, but it's a difference. I'm not used to Lebron's being loose. A lot of times they're even hard to get on.
:lol: @ first glance I thought this said LOSER

But yeah, it has to be this lacing setup...at least from my experience you can't really crank them down to get that snug fit. I did manage to re-lace my pair (once you get the process down it's not terrible) but I don't think it improved the fit to any real noticeable degree. The lockdown is good but not great, and compared to the 15's cushioning it's like I can feel the individual zoom pillars under my feet where in the 15's have a more unified zoom feeling if that makes any sense. I still have it in my rotation, just find myself not really using them as much. Got a pair of PG 2.5's from a Black Friday sale and I'm loving having a more minimal feeling shoe on when I'm hooping

Back
Top Bottom