*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Reminds me too much of these grade school ones...

22811080_a1_ven_sc7.png

Dudes really pissed off because of what LeBron posts on social media? :rofl:
Y'all got jealousy problems

i think you're giving flyknit to much credit, it hasnt helped the kd series sellout and theyre low tops, if its not a runner people arent checking "en mass"

:rofl:yeah perfect sum up of the ugly lebron 6
Yo I was just going to address the kd’s. The problem with those were THEY WERE STIFF AF could barely get my feet in em. I dunno what they layered onto of the flyknit but it sucked. The 15 screams casual sportswear tho

I'm so sick of seeing timberlake.

I was sick of him in middle school when he was in his ****** boy band.

His first couple solo albums I was fine with. His material over the last few years has been utter trash, including that terrible SB performance this year

So, to change the subject back to the actual model itself... I ended up skipping the Fruity Pebbles and, instead, put my funds towards both the City Edition and the Black/Gold this weekend; for the lowest I've seen them yet.

The Grey is $149.98 at Villa. Combined with a personal coupon and Ebates, it came to $131.60. :smokin
The Black is $156.97 at Nike. 8% Ebates brought it down to $144.41. :pimp:

They can go cheaper, but I got of sick of waiting. I've bought four of these now, and will grab the Multicolor later as it's such a dope shoe. Good looking, comfortable... can't beat it. I'm spending way too much money on Kicks, though, and need to take a break so I can buy other things :lol:. The Jordan 11 Prom Night's $250 price really brought it home to me how you can get caught up in this addicting game where you need to buy every single thing that comes out; even if it's not worth the price. Go too much and it affects your life and wallet. The Ghost, Ashes, City, and Golds will do me very well... for now. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom