*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

UnDS for my birthday

75CB9D52-ED76-44B5-9093-3A6E605E7585.jpeg

Up2iQzw.gif

Saw both the black and white versions(QS) of fruity pebbles both are drastically different in terms of the fruity pebbles colors. The whites are quick strike and are incredible. Black is nice too if you prefer black to white. Both are sharp and I'll be getting them.

The blacks are nice but remind me of the BHM. If the whites are indeed a QS, then I'll be on it. These "Lebron Watch" batch aren't really doing it for me. Not bad but nothing to cry over.

These shoes have changed the way I'm spending my money. I've tried Jordan 31, UltraBoost, VaporMax, Future Legend, but the 15s are the best; in not just cushion, but also stride. If I'm spending around $200 on a pair of kicks, they better damn compare to these monsters. Thus far, none do.

The blacks are nice but remind me of the BHM. If the whites are indeed a QS, then I'll be on it. These "Lebron Watch" batch aren't really doing it for me. Not bad but nothing to cry over.

These shoes have changed the way I'm spending my money. I've tried Jordan 31, UltraBoost, VaporMax, Future Legend, but the 15s are the best; in not just cushion, but also stride. If I'm spending around $200 on a pair of kicks, they better damn compare to these monsters. Thus far, none do.

In terms of comfortability I’ve never work anything more comfortable than the 15’s. It’s not even close. As for LeBron watch it’s a neat concept, nothing crazy I must have but I’m a collector so as long as he plays in Cleveland I’ll continue buying what I can. Getting selective is harder each colorway I see.

I'd rather have Griffey's and SB over the other 2. Also we already discussed possible release dates on 3 of the watch.....it just makes sense and writes itself

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180321-001050.jpg
    Screenshot_20180321-001050.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 16
Nbatv, tnt, ESPN respectively, though when it comes to Nike who truly knows but those are the dates that make the most sense, no Cavs game on air max day, that' the last Cavs Heat game and the day after the start if baseball

Nbatv, tnt, ESPN respectively, though when it comes to Nike who truly knows but those are the dates that make the most sense, no Cavs game on air max day, that' the last Cavs Heat game and the day after the start if baseball
thanks rum I was wondering cause they claimed lebron watch would only be during national televised games so i wasn't sure but what you saying makes sense to me too

the only issue i see is maybe the AZGxXV, Lebron's first shoe was worn vs the Kings in 03 a loss in his first pro game and there are no more Cavs/Kings games left this season, so i got to thinking, what was his first win and who against but couldn't find it :nerd: but was his first win in that cw, too many variables that i just don't have answers too and his first yr he didn't make the playoffs, but he won his first playoff game against washington in 06 while wearing the 20-5-5 though they had the OG logo, the win was in a gold/white/blue cw with no red although
lbj2055_pe_playoff-navy2-10.jpg

they did come in white/red, and it would be nothing to give the shoe this strap look since we've seen the kith lifestyle, though not on court :nerd: oh did i mention that first playoff win was at home.....and the cavs play the wiz on the 5th at home no less |l of course i could be completely insane and out of my mind with all 4 of these possibilities

Back
Top Bottom