*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Entered 4 times. Plus a free one. Fingers crossed.

Y’all mad that these are limited or you gotta donate to something black? #Petty

No, I didn’t try a free entry.. 10 bucks to a clearly defined cause headed by my favorite player was not a difficult decision
never said I didn’t do several “paid” entries.....just wondering if anyone successfully was able to enter for free.. Don’t judge bro

No, my point is Nike has a product issue. Ofcourse the market is MUCH bigger than Niketalk, in fact this demographic(“Sneakerheads/enthusiasts) is a spec in the grand scheme of things. The issue is the product they’re putting out along with it(basketball shoes) being out of fashion for casual wear. Nike focused too much on performance(albeit that’s what they’re for) at the expense of aesthetics. When basketball sneakers were booming/trending, most weren’t buying them for performance. And to think they’re going to recapture that buzz again by limiting good colors will not work.
I agree with that. I guess I just didn't understand what you were saying the first. My bad but this post I agree with 100%

First pair of 15s! I will def be getting a few more pairs

Attachments

• 20180226_225356.jpg
    20180226_225356.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 49
Tried my luck for a pair. Happy with the current pair I own, but would be truly grateful if I could win these.

Reactions: Ube
Just got my pair last week, one of the more comfortable shoes I've tried on. I think it's one of the better looking shoes too. Little spendy but what shoe isn't today

Back
Top Bottom