*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Wasn't going to cop them but then decided to go check them out and tried them on. So far, really comfortable, fit great and I like the high ankle since i tend to have some ankle issues, Thanks for tip on ankle braces..will try that too. Cant wait for more colors.

I don't usually cop Lebrons but when i seen this ashes colorway i knew i had to have them at discount of course. I dont think any other colorway they come out with can top these. Theres just something about the gray/black knit upper. They are very comfortable but feel a little bulky. Im torn between hooping in them or wearing them casually with tech fleece.

My bad about the Dicks info yesterday fellas.

Should've known it was too good to be true.

Tried the ashes colorway on 3 seperate times. The fit is funky to me. In my TTS size 10 they were long in the toe but fitted on the upper around the lacing. .5 size down at 9.5 was perfect in the toe and slightly more snug around the lacing. I'm assuming that will loosen up over time so imma go with the 9.5.

Yeah same exact thing with me man - figured the knit upper will give over time and it already loosened up a bit after just one hoops outing, so you should be good with the 9.5.

just a little note for those of you who don't like to tie your shoes, you can actually poke the laces through the fabric, where the top lace loops are. If you look at the lace loop, theres a hole in the fabric and the laces just drop inside. Hope this helps anyone interested.

As far as the 14, are you speaking from performance? Casually, I felt the pods after breaking them in. Not the greatest but pretty decent

Just casually, I wore the chase downs for about a month and I didn't feel the zoom once. Really disappointing to me as the units were supposed to be huge but I felt more bounce in the 12 & 13.

Are these true to
Size ?

Ultimately it's too hard to say for every particular person. But I'm getting the feeling that for PERFORMANCE, a lot of guys want that 1:1 fit and the XV has a bit of toe room (length)...so they're trying half size down. At TTS with the knit construction, it opens the possibility that they'll stretch out, resulting in a sloppy fit both side to side and front to back. So with an average/narrow foot, going down half a size may be snug at first but after a break-in may result in an optimal fit for ball.

But from a purely CASUAL standpoint, these are perfectly TTS IMO. Not too tight and ample wiggle room for the toes.

Just casually, I wore the chase downs for about a month and I didn't feel the zoom once. Really disappointing to me as the units were supposed to be huge but I felt more bounce in the 12 & 13.

Ultimately it's too hard to say for every particular person. But I'm getting the feeling that for PERFORMANCE, a lot of guys want that 1:1 fit and the XV has a bit of toe room (length)...so they're trying half size down. At TTS with the knit construction, it opens the possibility that they'll stretch out, resulting in a sloppy fit both side to side and front to back. So with an average/narrow foot, going down half a size may be snug at first but after a break-in may result in an optimal fit for ball.

But from a purely CASUAL standpoint, these are perfectly TTS IMO. Not too tight and ample wiggle room for the toes.
Appreciate it

5D77BE10-58E2-408A-A120-40D5A7761768.jpeg

Had these on all day pretty much lol

Back
Top Bottom