*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

BB69398D-C2BF-4550-93B5-CADB96B6D213.jpeg

Loving these

Are all the Lebron watch pairs about the same production numbers?

Someone correct me if im wrong, but the Red DT are the one ones that officially went to HOHs across the country in stores. All the other Lebron were SNKRS Draw & only in stores for 4 cities.....NYC/OHIO/LA/CHI that one time. Seems like the Red DT is the only one that's sitting as well (somewhat in certain areas). Idk if that means production numbers were more on these or maybe all the stock were spread out throughout the country but in small amounts VS just dumping 250 pairs in NYC, 250 In Chi, etc.

who knows. There's a guy in here that works at HOH who gave us a heads up on info, maybe he will know production numbers.

San Diego. 3 stores in the area got them.

Fashion Valley
Chula Vista
UTC

I'm pretty sure TX is sold out, the 3 major cities got them but were done by sat morning, though i only checked Dallas and San Antonio, Houston is the biggest city so i figured if the other 2 were soldout then Houston had to be raided, I do know that the Galleria was out of stock

I'll be back in town Friday. I'll give the stores a call to see what they have left.

Wifey went to Fashion Valley yesterday and they still had some pairs. Have no idea about the other two but if you call and they have a pair, I can get it for you.

what deal did you find :nerd:

Not really a deal, but orange box for $275 shipped. I wanted to get them while the prices dipped for the restock. Still so mad I was browsing the resell sites for Lebron watch pairs when the restock happened, and no snkrs notification.

Not really a deal, but orange box for $275 shipped. I wanted to get them while the prices dipped for the restock. Still so mad I was browsing the resell sites for Lebron watch pairs when the restock happened, and no snkrs notification.

I was literally sleeping. Disgusted.

I got a 9.5 red DT Monday for a friend on NT from Poland. He bailed because of heavy shipping cost. Returning to HOH soon unless someone is hunting that size.

Last edited:
Anyone that ordered the JE socks yesterday off Nike have an update?
I ordered a couple pairs and got a shipping confirmation with tracking, and then shortly after an order cancellation notice. Not sure what’s up with that. Thinking I got one pair shipped and other cancelled maybe

I ordered one and now strangely have two UPS my choice emails with something arriving today and something arriving tomorrow.

Anyone that ordered the JE socks yesterday off Nike have an update?
I ordered a couple pairs and got a shipping confirmation with tracking, and then shortly after an order cancellation notice. Not sure what’s up with that. Thinking I got one pair shipped and other cancelled maybe
Mine shipped and will be here tomorrow. My socks from JE.co got cancelled tho. Don’t think they had any size but Large online. JE still hasn’t shipped my shoes yet tho.

socks from NDC are coming today for me, looking forward to seeing how they look with the shoe (delivered from JE yesterday)

Did you pickup the Griffeys? Prices dipped on those too.

i'm thinking about them white DTs now that my $215 bid was accepted for the Red DTs today

I got a 9.5 red DT Monday for a friend on NT from Poland. He bailed because of heavy shipping cost. Returning to store soon unless someone is hunting that size.

i hope that wasn't for Cue :nerd: wait you said from poland, not on rotation to poland, nvm :blush:

Back
Top Bottom